Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coi Coi

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Reserved for future questions.
anyone can help me
I removed the account and who was not and my friends say that when I'm playing someone else does it do please tell me gm

Coi Coi

02-06-2013

alguien me puede ayudar
me quitaron la cuenta y no se quien fue y mis amigos dicen que cuando yo no estoy jugando alguien mas lo hace digan me que hacer porfavor gm

Coi Coi

02-06-2013

anyone can help me
I removed the account and who was not and my friends say that when I'm playing someone else does it do please tell me gm

Ronimirin

02-06-2013

Hello there,

I am a relatively new user and decided to dwell into the tribunal during my lunch time.

I have reviewed some cases and got a streak of correct veredicts. Lately i have made many more 'errors" in the sentencing. I reviewed the errors and found that almost all of my ABSOLVE were considered incorrect. Looking back in to the data stream i still could not agree with the decisions

Apparently people are either very harsh in punishing or, more likely, they just punish indiscriminately anyone that has several reports.

In many instances the person has used "colorful" language but reading the other players one can measure the level of discourse being much lower with other players.

Example is one player that said "please" and "thanks" in the begining to finish with the invariable F.U. lake so many players do so often.

This worry come from the easy of voting. I can take several minutes to read the data from the games and in about 30sec you can vote on a new case.

I would suggest that votes could be weighted by how long people stay reading the reports.

Another suggestion is to have a toggle to isolate only the text entered by the accuser.

This suggestion comes after one complaint accused the player for saying "Fxxx" so many times. Well i looked and it was not the accused that said that but another player. This particular case got punished.

Well that is it for now.

Thanks for the fun game.

MajesticTurtle27

02-07-2013

i was sent 2 u ltye to see if u could fix my perm ban problem i have be banned for perm and i was just wanting for u guys 2 like maybe change it 2 2weeks because the perm feels like a unfair and mean thing 2 do. i have bean supporting u through lol cards and i would like 2 continue but i cant D: . just wanting to see if u could help my problem ;(

DominatorV4

02-10-2013

Are there any plans to add pre-game chat and post-game chat to the tribunal for us to see?

Selemena

02-10-2013

Hey, I was just wondering about the level-20 minimum for tribunal judging. I hit level 20 a week or so ago, now level 21, and yet the Tribunal still tells me my level isn't high enough to help making judgements. What's up with that?

SinMasta

02-11-2013

When judging in the tribunal, I do my best to actually see what the other people are saying
When other players are acting toxic, and the person reported is doing the same, I usually pardon them, as the person reported is not the only person at fault.
Is that wrong?

Hopeful Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

quick question, i throughly read the rules but i'm still unsure of this one thing

if someone is reported for say feeding but are not guilty of that, but are guilty of offensive language/harassment do i still vote to punish? or because it's not what they're reported for i vote pardon?

just want to know so i can make a just vote

TailsMK4

02-12-2013

I also am curious about a particular issue. I am 100% so far on agreeing with the majority since I entered the Tribunal yesterday, but a couple of the 20 cases I tackled today were kind of tricky to make. What do you look for if the reason was "Intentional Feeding"? This is not really something that is obvious unless there is some discussion in the chat logs about it. I personally look first at the number of deaths the reported user got, then usually checking the logs to see if either the allied team or the enemy team talked about such and such champion being easy to kill or feeding. This kind of issue would be easier to judge if we had gameplay footage, but I am not suggesting we have anything like that, just trying to say how, imo, that issue can be difficult to find.

Alas, I was hoping to find cases I could pardon, but if I find any evidence that, to me, makes me believe beyond any reasonable doubt that the person in question did break the Summoner's Code, I have no choice but to choose punish. I hope this won't be the case 100% of the time, but I am to judge based on what logs I can see, though. All I will say is that I will try to judge as fairly as I can.