Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastKrzy

02-03-2013

Can anyone un suspend my account BeastKrzy please it has been suspended for until November 18
2286... Thats when Im dead

FIN Sawyer30

02-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6181099/#nogo

There were 3 games here where I was out of line, I'll admit that. Game one and 2, the other ones I did nothing wrong, I was just joking around with friends, goofing around AND following pick order > calling and I get BANNED for this. It's golden. This is another example of your flawed tribunal. Take away the IP awards for everyone clicking punish, I bet the trib will see a 60%+ downfall in activity.

Joamius

02-04-2013

see my post plzz

Joamius

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer30 View Post

There were 3 games here where I was out of line, I'll admit that. Game one and 2, the other ones I did nothing wrong, I was just joking around with friends, goofing around AND following pick order > calling and I get BANNED for this. It's golden. This is another example of your flawed tribunal. Take away the IP awards for everyone clicking punish, I bet the trib will see a 60%+ downfall in activity.
true 100%

TheArtOfFugue

02-05-2013

If you get banned.. how can I see how long is the ban???

Impalew

02-05-2013

Guys i have a question about the tribunal ranked system , whats the point of it? O.o

Saint Latona

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer30 View Post

...There is no IP reward for doing the Tribunal anyways. They took that out several months ago.

Naturize

02-05-2013

@Lyte , I think you need to remove the last FAQ, which about IP rewarding.

I have suggestion, why don't riot give IP reward for every 5/10 streak correct cases, or for people that have 80% or higher % correct cases?

Advantages of this,
- Makes people more motivated to review the case carefully, so they are able to get the reward.
- More people joining the tribunal, but they are cannot abuse the system, since it's require people to review the case correctly.

Well just a suggestion.

Natasha Wong

02-06-2013

Concerns

Why doesnít Riot post a list of rules for what you can be banned for?
We believe in giving the community what it needs to define itself and that includes what is acceptable or unacceptable behavior. Any rules provided by Riot Games could unnecessarily influence the community

[NEW] How can I be sure that other players arenít abusing the system by spamming punish votes?
The Tribunal System has become increasingly and progressively more accurate in determining who is truly voting and who is spamming or farming IP. In the Tribunal, we intentionally have many cases that should be pardoned which forces players to judge each case carefully to maintain a high accuracy.

Can I be banned for not playing the meta?
Players are not banned by the Tribunal for not playing the meta; they are banned for consistently creating negative experiences for others.

I think This is stupid riot allow me to explain.

1. What about Reports, as a player can report for any reason, what about players who are forced to mute their whole team because they are pinging without reason, or Verbal Abuse, and a Tribunal that sees that a player muted, or ignored the team refused to communicate, and just clicks punish.

Player gets banned, Riot Refuses to review the actual game or reverse a false ban based on this it has happend 2 or 3 times in the past because of troll reports most games had a single report in them all Riot refused to review logs.

The Community can't take care of itself and I will explain. While some players are actually Honorable players others are not, and this game has a wide number of people who are under the age of 18 and can still do tribunal, or people who just hit punish for any little thing which is not a banable offense.

2. Your comments not following Meta can not lead to a ban is false.

If I decide to not work with the team and pick a champion everyone will kiss my behind over then chances are if we loose I will be reported, or be reported because I do not follow this so called META which is not in the summoners code or I didnt agree too the community would punish for such as well.

Riots Changes Recently are bad

I have played matches with Clan Members, and to be honest playing with 5 clan members there is really not an arguement in game and most of the time I have not muted anyone from my clan except once when they started calling ****** so I mute them till the end of the game I didnt want to hear their negative harassing verbal abuse. But overall I had less of a bad experience with them.

However Random Ranked SOLO Most of my matches I end up muting players for verbal abuse, or pings without reason, or just refusing to communicate and talking trash its annoying if they can't work together I do not need to hear their pings and such.

To be honest the new Solo/Ranking system is really screwed up I went from -20 points because I dodged games with trolls all the way back up to 70, and then finally 0 and had to dodge a game tonight because they wanted me to play a Tank I dont play tanks, or Jungles I only play Pure AP, OR AD if its a champ I play that is all.

Every Game since then has been a negative experience of players with bad attitudes and I can bet that almost every game that has gone wrong even if its another players responsbility, role, or fault they report me because I end up dying when if they would have been paying attention it would have went perfect.

As for the comments I will likely get I have no problem with accepting a fault of my own when I can see that its actually mine but when other players cant follow and even try to play the game and are just trolling I have a major issue.

What is the point of even having a summoners code if players are not going to abide by it and why does riot even encourage players to Mute others, and their team if they are harassing in any way if they are going to be punished for not communication with the team.

Riot needs better customer service, and support.

LittleDi

02-06-2013

Fix this thing Lyte...

Quote:
[NEW] Why haven’t I received my IP, yet?
Tribunal IP rewards typically take 2 to 3 weeks to process, so it is possible your rewards are still collecting for the next batch process.
They're still quoting it saying we're doing this for the IP. At least remove this part.