Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThirdTimesACharm

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Is there any plan to have the tribunal raters ranking listed on the website like solo, 5v5 and 3v3 queues?

Kantala

11-28-2012

@ Lyte

Would it be a far stretch to have the forum rules stickied in this forum too? Too often do I login to see someone calling out summoner's by name or via screenshot. It seems like we have to remind them all the time that it's not good form because they come straight here instead of the new players forum.

Harate

11-29-2012

Does anybody know how the justice ranking works? What's the system?

Geomancer93041

11-29-2012

[NEW] How can I be sure that other players arenít abusing the system by spamming punish votes?
The Tribunal System has become increasingly and progressively more accurate in determining who is truly voting and who is spamming or farming IP. In the Tribunal, we intentionally have many cases that should be pardoned which forces players to judge each case carefully to maintain a high accuracy.

Does the above mean that you take cases that you've checked and send them through the Tribunal to intentionally mark people who spam the punish option? What happens after that?

iramoo

11-30-2012

Is there some way the top 1000 ranked reviewers could get like honor ribbons of a different color or something that would be dope as riot!!

ChaosForger

11-30-2012

Very helpful! Using this has helped me be more accurate when voting!

Warrikon

Dave970

12-10-2012

If reporting can only be done at the end-of-game screen, how can we clean up the problem of summoners who spew racist/homophobic/etc. remarks all throughout champ select, then queue dodge to avoid reports (and likely do it all over again as soon as their timer is up)?

Titan9900

12-13-2012

"Players can only report at the end of game screen" in the tribunal FAQ. However, that needs to be updated because you can report players on the league of legends support page.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

I have only had to use it once , verbal abuse in champ select I took screenshot left the game and sent pic through support.