Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mouse Trench

09-15-2012

Why can't I look at my Justice Review (or whatever it's called) page after I've done my 15 cases for the day? Or am I missing something?

PentaAsian

09-15-2012

Anyone know if there is a way to check your "Tribunal Accuracy"? Just wondering so I can get a good idea of if I am in line with every rule Riot has currently set with it.

OversizedG8

09-16-2012

To whom it may concern:

My in game ID: Oversize*****. Here is my problem This is the second time I had been banned from the server which I didn't get any warning or reason before I had been banned,I never left one single game or been reported for raging the main reason I'm getting banned its inappropriate name, but I never been told that I can't have such name during the ID create process no warning or they should just dont allow me have such name instead of letting people have such name and I think it is very unfair that I will be been banned after i reach level:30 and been banned for such a reason which I didn't get warned or been told it will be ban as a inappropriate name. Please I really need help with that because player can report me everytime they losing the game and I think it is very unfair to me which I have done nothing wrong in my case, or if the riot can fix the Id create process to not allowing such name been created? not after people had bought the Riot point and reach the level 30 and have to be banned for such a reason every single week and maybe warn the player like me and give them time to react or allow people to change their name instead of banning for this kind of reason just wanna have some fun and other players will just report you cause you are not in the same team and they lost and just trying to get people banned in order to make people who lost the game felt better. I really need a solution for this I'm so unhappy that they allow me to create such name and ban me from this.

looking forward for a reply Thank you

FrostedButts69

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Can i haz my ban card?

MrAlexFreetos

09-17-2012

Why does the Tribunal promote being a panzy that will cry to his mommy (or tribunal) whenever confronted with criticism or just people who don't give a **** about them?

SimplyAlive

09-17-2012

Please add the question:
Why was I punished while x out of x matches I did nothing wrong?

That argument gets brought up surprisingly often.

LawGiver500

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Please add the question:
Why was I punished while x out of x matches I did nothing wrong?

That argument gets brought up surprisingly often.
Also; Why did I get a ban on my X time in tribunal for X amount of time when my latest appearance/case set wasn't even that bad.

still miss my archive (shakes fist)

Beiki

09-21-2012

So when is the justice stats thing coming back. We had it for like two days and now it's gone.

WildEyolf

09-23-2012

Love this FAQ, definitely cleared some things up for me. Just looking forward to when the new Tribunal is released.

12fingerJIM

09-25-2012

Just reached level 20 yesterday, wondering why it says I still haven't reached the minimum level requirement