Lyte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

royalspata

1 Day Ago

Hey I am banned for just 5 min afk in 1 game and my team report me because we loss the game and its not my whole mistake to loss that and Now i just want that Leaver Buster unban me because I am just 1 match behind for go to 30 level and I want to go to 30 level ,I am so excited

So,leaver buster please unbanned me just 1 time . I want to really enjoy 30 level feeling

LittleDi

1 Day Ago

That is a queue dodge penalty if it's only 5 minutes. It's to encourage people to not abuse the option to leave a match about to be made. It should be over in a few moments. It is not leaverbuster.

royalspata

1 Day Ago

Well you know I live in india which is so poor and here sometimes electricity and internet problem should be face , So there is no server which is specially made for india problem .SO i just request for my unban and I swear i never leaved single game, Its always connection problem

So,I think maybe someone help me now for this serious issues for india

LittleDi

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalspata View Post
Well you know I live in india which is so poor and here sometimes electricity and internet problem should be face , So there is no server which is specially made for india problem .SO i just request for my unban and I swear i never leaved single game, Its always connection problem

So,I think maybe someone help me now for this serious issues for india
Ah, so it wasn't a dodge penalty. In which case leaverbuster has built in leniency. Afking too much in games will result in the time bans. They are not negotiable.

royalspata

1 Day Ago

Man I leave this match after maybe 30 matches so its not to be like this for just 1 match man

royalspata

1 Day Ago

Please some one help me just one time ,please i beg you just unbanned me

Mars Ragnarok

1 Day Ago

Unfortunately, it's probably not going to happen. LeaverBuster bans are never overturned, and they're also never handed out for just one leave. Sorry.

Mars Ragnarok

1 Day Ago

LeaverBuster is an automated system. It cannot hand out bans for one leave.

It tracks lots of things, like afks, time spent alt-tabbed, time spent performing useless actions in base, disconnects, and more. It is a very sophisticated system, and it doesn't ban people for leaving one game, no matter how many reports were filed.

royalspata

1 Day Ago

Its did and their system is totally useless because in evening they banned me for 1 week ,now thats okay

But when they send me another email after 4 hrs and saying that you are banned for 2 weeks , this is totally unfair with me

magooomba

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Its did and their system is totally useless because in evening they banned me for 1 week ,now thats okay
If you were banned for an entire week by Leaverbuster, that means that you have left/AFKed/idling/disconnected/otherwise not played the game a lot. It is literally impossible for you to have been banned for one leave. A brand new account in its first game doesn't get a ban for leaving that one game.

Quote:
But when they send me another email after 4 hrs and saying that you are banned for 2 weeks , this is totally unfair with me
That has to do with your behavior in game. It is separate from whether or not you leave games. From the sounds of it, you have several problems you need to address with how you play this game if you want to continue playing it.