So leaverbuster bans are instant now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daleo88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Day Ago

Or was it just conveniently timed?

Erdrik

1 Day Ago

LeaveBuster only bans after x number of offences, but according to this old Zileas post, yes.
If you have broken the threshold its immediately after game completion.

LittleDi

1 Day Ago

Convenient.

Daleo88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Day Ago

Thanks LittleDi,

I'm not disputing it - I'm also not surprised somebody is here to kick me while i'm down. But hey good stuff.

LittleDi

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daleo88 View Post
Thanks LittleDi,

I'm not disputing it - I'm also not surprised somebody is here to kick me while i'm down. But hey good stuff.
Kicking you when you are down would be celebrating it. Instead it's solid legal advice. You've got a 9 death intentional feed game in your history.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...86964/36066733

You're lucky it was only a leaverbuster.

Daleo88

1 Day Ago

Once again, I didn't ask for advice on this topic.

It is not your place to come in here and point out what I've done wrong.

I asked a simple question. Somebody else answered it.

Now you are adding onto the problem.

And as an aside, I don't know what the riot bans are doing but they somehow haven't gotten me. I'm trying to pick up my playstyle but many of us take steps backwards at times.

Daleo88

1 Day Ago

Furthermore, I'd appreciate chatting like a civil person sometime, you should give me a chance =)

Terrorpaw

1 Day Ago

It's not your place to tell other people when/where to post and what they're allowed to say. You made a comment in a public forum. You may receive replies to that comment. You may not like them all.

#DealWithIt

#GoAwayFeeder

Daleo88

1 Day Ago

Fair enough, I guess I'm just a little primed to assume people are being mean because they can. Like when they say things like "#GoAwayFeeder" for instance.

LittleDi

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Once again, I didn't ask for advice on this topic.

It is not your place to come in here and point out what I've done wrong.
No, that was yours. You asked about leaverbuster. Your last match which is flagged leaver is shown.

http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/Daleo88/

You have all your early deaths to mid, with boots of mobility AND regular boots. That was not an accident, nor a joke. It's offensive. It's time you actually own up your attitude. You are assuming I am kicking you when you are down when I'm trying to prevent you from running off the blasted cliff of no return. You've ignored my advice in the past, and you repeat your actions regularly.

More importantly.
Quote:
At any rate - I'm looking to start shooting straight. No more afks, trolling, and playing on tilt (and being public about it is probably the best way to ensure I do.)
I am holding you at your word. 2 months was all you could do before you broke it. Actually not even 2 months considering it was 07-07-2014 when you posted that. I could go thru your match history of ranked and dig up more if I felt like it.

Now start proving you are worth taking off my ignore list.