Ranked Match Loss 3v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3MONIZER

4 Days Ago

2 of my "teammates" leave the game early on. Me a Kassadin and a Morgana are forced to play 3v5 in a ranked match where we of course lose. Keep in mind this was one of my promotion matches to Silver 1. After the game im saddened to see that even though it was a 3v5 game i still get a loss on my promotional matches. Why is this riot? Why not loss prevented, I don't see any reason why this is fair at all. Please get back to me on this and tell me that you can take the loss off. Not fun to stay in silver because summoners decide they want to leave a game.

AraMoOse

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3MONIZER View Post
2 of my "teammates" leave the game early on. Me a Kassadin and a Morgana are forced to play 3v5 in a ranked match where we of course lose. Keep in mind this was one of my promotion matches to Silver 1. After the game im saddened to see that even though it was a 3v5 game i still get a loss on my promotional matches. Why is this riot? Why not loss prevented, I don't see any reason why this is fair at all. Please get back to me on this and tell me that you can take the loss off. Not fun to stay in silver because summoners decide they want to leave a game.
Sorry bro. **** happens. Just out of curiosity though, why are you telling us this?

magooomba

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Why is this riot? Why not loss prevented, I don't see any reason why this is fair at all.
It's not fair, but that's why leaving is punished. Riot is looking into further punishments, especially in ranked, but it can't be stopped before it happens.

As for getting a loss prevented, if there would be some benefit for a team that loses to have a leaver, it would incentivize forcing a teammate to leave so that you get that benefit. I would argue that giving loss preventions would actually increase the amount of leaving, or at least dramatically increase the amount of people trying to force others to leave. Furthermore, allowing for loss preventions for having leavers would then artificially inflate everyone's LP, since there would be no loss for those leaves. As a result, any game with a loss prevention would also have to have a "win prevention" to offset this inflation. I don't think that is an idea that would be fun for anyone, especially if the amount of leavers actually increases.

So, yes, this was an unfortunate game for you because of some leavers. But the answer to better leaver control isn't in loss prevention.

D3MONIZER

4 Days Ago

I at least Want Riot to look into this and get these two banned. I Don't get that Loss/Win back Thanks for the reply's anyway. I'm just really upset that this would happen in a promotional match.

magooomba

4 Days Ago

Quote:
I at least Want Riot to look into this and get these two banned. I Don't get that Loss/Win back Thanks for the reply's anyway. I'm just really upset that this would happen in a promotional match.
It's certainly understandable to be frustrated about something like this. Riot has the Leaverbuster system in place to punish people for leaves should it be warranted. Outside of that, you can submit a support ticket (upper right corner of the website) to have them look into it. As far as the screenshot you posted, though, Riot has forum rules against calling out other players for any reason. Please remove it from your post and just send it to Riot directly through the ticket.

Aristobad

4 Days Ago

I suggest removing that screen shot; "Name and Shame" is against the forum rules and will get you banned.

D3MONIZER

4 Days Ago

Thanks for all of the advice and i will be reading over those rules i do not wan't to be banned lol. I would like you all to know I've cooled down from my little tantrum and did my last to game of the promo's and made it to silver 1 without a hitch! . Really happy about that, This thread can be closed.

Budupops

4 Days Ago

Why is there no loss prevented tho???

Shelzin

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budupops View Post
Why is there no loss prevented tho???
Too easy to abuse.

DesertFox

4 Days Ago

Too bad so sad. I rarely see DCs. Maybe 1 out of every 100 games or so. AFKs happen even less, unless the game's on a 3-25 tilt or something. When these things happen to you, you would feel you've been cheated out of the game, but you are not aware of how many times it happened to the other team, winning you freelo. Loss prevented over leavers? Hell no. Suck it up and move on. Crying to us about it isn't going to help.