How to get out of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarAngeI

10-22-2012

I'm necroing this because it is so good. I took his advise and have been winning about 80% of the games I'm in. 100% for ranked 5v5 so far with calling top, mid, or jungle. I've increased my conscienceness on ward placement as well.

Although it might be too late to get to 1500 for that Janna skin, I think this will be the secret formula for season 3.

He may never see it, but thank you OP!

Giocast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

The most realistic guide so far, but another key word after GANK GANK GANK is FARM FARM FARM.

WillFM

11-20-2012

Is this stickied yet?

Warrlock

11-24-2012

Was a beta tester and not to toot my own horn, but I would like to think I have a reasonable sense of the game. With that said I will start implementing this guide into my play and see if I can finally break 1200 (Sadly that would be a milestone at this point). I'll repost in a couple of weeks with results.

TGG Golden

11-27-2012

Amazing guide

TGG Golden

11-28-2012

Good guide

TGG Golden

12-01-2012

bumb

CRAZY monkeys

03-04-2013

Best guide of the century. Riot pls sticky this.

CRAZY monkeys

03-06-2013

bump

WaiitingTables

03-06-2013

Heres a better guide ... BUY VOLIBEAR STACK HP RUNES MASTERIES GET RANDUINS WARMOGS MERCS AND SUNFIRE CAPE AND YOU SHOULD NOT DIE IT TOOK ME FROM 900 elo to 1300 .. just saying if your a decent voli also And if your getting nuked hard with voli rush a spirit visage right after your warmogs

Warmogs > randuins > sunfire