Hecarim Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anradil

07-28-2012

So i have taken quite a liking to Hecarim lately, and have become decent with him. I really enjoy jungling him, but i can never decide on a good build. Sometimes i feel that Ghostblade could be helpful, but it delays Trinity Force. I can never really get the right mix between DPS and Tankiness that i need in a fight, as his ult is an amazing initiation. If someone could give me some build ideas, it'd be much appreciated.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Boots of mobility 5 Phantom Dancers best build any champion.

mrdonut89

07-28-2012

^this too.

Mercs, Triforce, and Frozen Heart are musts on him. He needs tenacity to mitigate the slows that remove all the AD from his passive. Sheen procs up his damage significantly, because his Q procs it every time. Frozen Heart has 20% cdr which helps with his massive cooldowns and makes his Q even more spammable.
Afterward you can get a variety of items, such as Ghostblade or Shurelya's (the extra CDR is really nice and the speed boosts give him big bursts of damage). Maw or FoN are good for magic resist, with maw giving a nice chunk of flat damage and FoN giving more resist, regen, MS, and a little extra damage from his passive. Gunblade is a nice bonus item because it ups the damage from his ult, and it gives spell vamp which makes your W even more effective than it already is.

Anradil

07-29-2012

What about Sunfire? I always seem to be in the middle of the fight, and it provides nice stats.