Has Riot given a SINGLE thought to their F2P sytem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

+1

CaptainBinkles

08-30-2012

You do realize the main point behind a F2P system is to get people to pay for content, right? The main point behind most businesses is to make money. So.. I'm pretty sure they have given a lot of thought into their system, and it is working perfectly for them.

All you're going to do is make this post whining about it, but in the end you'll be okay because its still free to play...

Blaine Tog

08-30-2012

It's a free game. They don't owe us anything but what we agree to spend. I wouldn't be, like, annoyed or anything if they started dropping prices, but I don't feel entitled to such price reductions. They can charge whatever they like.

Drathmar

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohns View Post
The point is there are obvious problems with the current system we have now, but Riot just plain refuses to fix it. We're stuck with an old and busted system that we're stuck with for the last 3 years. This gives me the impression that Riot only cares about releasing champions and skins, and nothing else. Don't even get me started on how a third of the champions that are in need of buffs are untouched.

tl;dr Why are you seriously putting up with this ****?

Just want to point out that them releasing champions literally has nothing to do with the marketing and sales departments. So this part of the argument is invalid.

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

09-11-2012

scumbag riot.

ouch you killed

09-11-2012

gotta admit makes a valid point

epicbeastfreak

04-05-2013

They should increase IP gains, to make grinding for it more rewarding and make casual players able to get new champs.

VanceStubbs

04-05-2013

why

Watafool

04-05-2013

They also have been reducing 6300 champion IP costs with every champion released, and every 3rd champion released, an additional champion less than 6300 is getting its IP reduced as well.

FlippantFox

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbeastfreak View Post
They should increase IP gains, to make grinding for it more rewarding and make casual players able to get new champs.
Have a downvote for your necromancy, sir. We don't like your kind around here.