Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's Mathcraft!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogri

09-10-2010

Quote:
Eph2verse8and9:
Dear Mathcraft,

I'm tired of Garen lighting himself on fire, claiming that 3 or 4 Sunfire Capes is the latest fashion statement, and yelling DEMACIAAAA!!! all over the map while my arrows bounce off him.

What is the best combination of items to shred his armor, assuming he's got over 2.5 K health, over 180 armor, at least 100 MR. We'll also say my summoner has a brain and packs 20 ArPen from runes and masteries for me and that I also already have an Infinity Edge. Is Madred's Bloodrazor ever a useful item for me or should I go for a Ghostblade/Last Whisper/Cleaver?

-Ashe

Mathcraft recommends that you itemize with IE, LW, and Bloodrazor and then stack Phantom Dancers. This build will only cost you 16k. Get farming!

If you don't forget to use the item's active, then you can swap a PD for Youmuu's and save a little money. Mathcraft doesn't really recommend a SotO for you, though, even if you do manage to stack it all the way up!

http://www.slimesalad.com/files/mathcraft.php?uhp=1781&dmg=98&as=1.261&as1=0.693&ehp=2500&a=200&arp=20

AdricGod

09-10-2010

Is this source available or do you just field questions people send your way?

Mogri

09-10-2010

I can make the source available if you want. (It is hastily written and poorly documented, so I'd rather not.) As far as fielding questions, I can do that, but you can also just find the answers yourself by plugging in the same variables I'm doing.

AdricGod

09-10-2010

Entering directly into the URL was a bit annoying to me What do you think Mogri?

**URL Removed**

Mogri

09-10-2010

Looks good. I can see other people editing it, though - kind of disorienting!

If I cared about it, I'd add an actual interface, but I don't, so I won't

AdricGod

09-10-2010

Ah shoot you are right, only I could edit it :P I guess google docs won't work the way I wanted... oh well

Restricting access so people don't get confused then and removing my URL from my previous post, was hoping that would work darn!!!

Mogri

09-10-2010

Well, I think you should leave it up there. People can't edit it, but they can still download it as an Excel spreadsheet and use it themselves.

AdricGod

09-10-2010

Fair enough, URL reinstated

MathCrafting Spreadsheet URL (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuTJ9fhJOmL9dGp1M1dOcUxuMU5RUF9RYmFyN1U5bVE&hl=en#)

download to edit

Dianetics

09-11-2010

What about a hero like gangplank or heroes you want to minimize exposure to the enemy and hit once then back off?

Mogri

09-11-2010

For Gangplank, I'd suggest maximizing the single hit damage (the first entry). GP does have an excellent autoattack in the late game, but not the resilience to really use it. Focusing on single-hit damage will give you the best Parrrley.

Note that with the most recent change to Raise Morale, you can apply that beforehand to get another boost. It's a slightly expensive option, but could be useful late in the game.