Your last played champion is now....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tormentro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

The main villain of the last show you watched.

Jaykoboy

07-28-2012

Nocturne replaced the Master. Good lord, the Doctor is doomed...

Skagwatcher

07-28-2012

"It was old woman Soraka the whole time!" "And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

AceLaser

07-28-2012

Blitzcrank just won the gold medal in volleyball

Not sure if that counts as a show, but I don't watch much tv

Imoos

07-30-2012

is there a villain in king of the kill? om nom nom

Imoos

07-30-2012

Hill*

Astraltar

07-30-2012

Er... that would be Witness...

SHEN
THIS ISN'T BALANCED NO
STOP
STOP SHEN

THIS ISN'T RIGHT

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Ezreal is trying to prove he is oyashiro by massacuring the entire village of Hinamizawa? Not likely.

Sohleks

07-30-2012

"Captain, we're receiving a distress signal from the nearest star system... It's a Denobulan research vessel. They say they're under attack by an unknown species. Their vessel is under heavy fire."

"How long to intercept at our top speed?"

"At warp five it would take six minutes. But it may be too late. The research vessel is nearing a reactor breach. They're beginning to launch their escape pods."

"Set a course at maximum warp. And go to tactical alert. Focus our sensors at the area of the distress signal then scan for any ships in the area. I want to know in advance about any starships in that system and what we may be up against."

"Sir, our sensors are only picking up one warp signature. It's from the research vessel. There no other ships visible on sensors. The planets are uninhabited."

... "Attempt to hail the Denobulans. Try and scan for the Denobulan ship and any escape pods. We need to find out what is going on."

... "Captain! We're being hailed... By a radio wave... It's the unknown vessel. It's... tiny, sir. About the size of a shuttle. The hull is primarily aluminum."

"Open a channel."

"This is major tom to ground control."

... "This is the starship Enterprise. We're responding to a distress signal we just picked up. What are you doing in this star system?"

"Another fine sortie!"

"I'm up to snuff, and gots me an ace machine!"

... "Is our alien dialect systems functioning properly?"

"Yes sir. The language is... nostalgic. It sounds like aviator slang from the 20th century? I think it just said he's good, and has a nice vessel."

"Lima Oscar Lima!"

"Captain. That vessel is well armed and is moving into a good vantage point near our warp engine."

"Alien vessel, power down your weapons and dock on our ship Enterprise. I want to talk, peacefully, and find out what just happened with the distress signal."

"That just goes to show you you're nothin' but a Whisky Delta!"

"Comms cut off."

"The vessel is gaining speed. It's projecting bullets sir. They're inflicting minor damage to the hull."

"Delta Sierra at twelve o'clock!"

"Begin evasive maneuvers. I want to disable their engines. If we were to land a shot with our phase cannons what yield would it take?"

"It's gonna be tough hitting them, they're highly maneuverable. But it should take a relatively light hit."

"Do it."

"Bombs away!"

*electrical explosion*

"They're propelling missiles at our hull plating. Holding at 60%. Sir, we've moved into position to take the shot."

"Fire. Fire until you've disabled the hostiles."

"I've got a bogey on my tail!"

"Now, I'm all spooled up!"

"They've... jumped to a flanking position. Trying to compensate."

"Speed of heat!"

"Full reverse! Force them around us and target those engines!"

"It's a Charley Foxtrot!"

*explosions on deck. a crew member falls unconscious*

"They're firing more missiles! Some are much bigger than before! They're targeting critical systems! Our hull plating at 10%!"

"Go to warp and get the hell ought of here! Helmsman!? Set a course to the nearest station! Transmit a warning message for all colonies in the area!"

"Consider yourself spanked, nugget!"

DarkOmegaMK2

07-30-2012

Wait... so now Soraka is Dr. House?