Xin Zhao Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

07-29-2012

So, is it just me or has Xin been completely over buffed. Ever since the buff, he has been literally in every single game I've played and I seriously have never seen one do bad. Even last game I played, we shut him down to 1/6 very early, yet he still ended up carrying and winning the game. Just my opinion.

No dumbass repsonses like "you just suck nub huehuehue".

JcGNeon

07-29-2012

Nah, CC/Exhaust handle him fine. The only difference now is that with his new ult he can initiate teamfights and attempt to disable a carry.

Physiics

07-29-2012

I play Xin and have played him before the patch. Most people build him into an AD max machine that can get rolled but any late game DPS or AP nuke ( fizz )... Now my build for him is a little harder to play against. Plus people don't use his ult right. anyways. Yes people ***** xin, but 90 % play him like monkeys. Like JcGNeon said CC/Exhaust = no late game for xin.

Sephrinx

07-29-2012

Yeah he is pretty ridiculous right now. I don't know what it is but he is just a deathmachine.

Mageinta Warrior

07-29-2012

I haven't seen any problems with him. They just made him viable.

Shottymaster

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I haven't seen any problems with him. They just made him viable.
The problem is that they made him too viable.

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

07-29-2012

He's an anti-carry. And I don't really see a way to change him without ruining him in this role. He dives your carry, wipes him off the map, then keeps going unless you focus him. The main way my team has dealt with Xins is just to always focus him at the very start of the fight.

HonorableGeneral

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
The problem is that they made him too viable.
If they nerf him, he won't see competitive play. That was the issue with old Xin, he stomped normals hard but in ranked he was laughable as he was easily countered.

New Xin stomps normals even harder, but in ranked he's perfectly balanced because he's countered by a well-coordinated team. The problem isn't that he's too viable, it's that teams in normals NEVER coordinate.

Try having an uncoordinated team beat a Jax. Unless you focus him at the beginning of the fight with your mages, he will wreck your AD carry and your bruisers. Same with Xin. If your team doesn't coordinate to focus him, then he'll wreck your team no problem.

pulgoso92

Recruiter

07-29-2012

zhao xin needed that change as the new champions could not in a battle ... zhao xin is my champion for life.