I am sick and tired of passive bot players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

07-29-2012

Whole point of bot lane is to beat the other guy in a farm war and not lose your tower in the process. Taking their tower is a bonus and not a priority.

inFe eD

07-29-2012

Lose top, blame bottom.

It's official, bot lane is the jungle of Dominion.

NYRxCorona

07-29-2012

I play bot and top and I can usually say I do better on bot. My top always sucks and we end up losing. I do fine top.

The Fizznity

07-29-2012

I almost agree with OP here, though he is missing the dominant bot laners bit. A bot's goal is to kill the enemy laner, vastly outpush them, or whatever other means he can use of drawing people off of top to make the rest of his team's life easier. Not to say that ganks shouldn't come, but you need to look at your counterpicks/ban choices/skill if you keep losing your bot.

(I've also played with him some and he does a lot of brand, so I don't fault him for raging a bit when his teammates aren't great/he gets lolstomped by tanky derps for the 150th time :< )

LegendAwaknd

07-29-2012

I usually don't mind going bot, and do fairly well with capturing their point and countering the other bot. However that is not always true. Especially when Im facing a Singed or Yorick. I become a "try hard" bot when I see them because they are so hard to counter.