who counters zyra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

From what I've seen Tf and Oriana are like counters. Maybe ahri from speculation but honestly I havent played much against her.

Sir Jags

07-28-2012

I have to agree with malz. Just pop your e on a caster minion and if zyra sticks around that's 1/3 to 1/2 of her life gone. Also...

Boots! Her snare is pretty easy to dodge, and her ult is slow and easy to run out of.

Fushian

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0nkeyM4n View Post
see the problem is who can out range her mid? im thinking lux will work pretty well but her sustain isnt that good. so is she the new morg? and i only play ranked so a better zyra wont work..
Just played hr + game as zyra against lux her snares couldn't touch me through minions +plants blocking didnt get snared once. While through plants and minions i was snaring and harassing. I had her pushed to turret whole lanning phase. I also wasn't ganked with seeds protecting bushes. And I was farming their wraiths from lane while harassing. I feel like zyra's burst/poke is stronger than ahri's mostly because its not skill shot dependent its aoe seed seed snare /ult/ or clean up. An ad mid like ashe gives me trouble as she will chase you down and you dont have time for planting/ability/grow them to get away.

Pandalogy

07-28-2012

Gangplank mid does pretty good against her. Starting dmg with Q lvl1 hitting zyra= -1bar health for zyra

Mainlie

07-28-2012

GP will rape her

SaveTheMaids

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreBreasts View Post
leblanc
I've actually watched an LB beat on Zyra pretty badly.
That Zyra was pretty bad though.
She over-extended and Rambo'd all game.

However, we were able to drag the game on a bit and Zyra was much more useful in teamfights than LB... and we ended up winning despite how fed LB was.

Imo
Zyra >>> LB... since Zyra can come back from being shutdown in lane with her utility + damage.