who counters zyra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

07-28-2012

just curious who do u guys find that beats zyra? having some trouble playing against her...

lolumadnub

07-28-2012

Honestly i've played on the PBE nonstop with her and I noticed counter push champs like malz or really good sustains like Vlad (Pool ult ne1 ) Maybe kennen only problem with skill shot champs like kennen is his q might hit her plant if she summons in front of her but in front of you and **** :/ Basically outrange and outsustain her she's really op level 2-6 dont try to confront her ever. Always poke her down. best bet stay by caster minions so the plants sometimes go for them

Death├čunny

07-28-2012

A better zyra

lolumadnub

07-28-2012

malz level 6 with full combo off will destroy her though if you kept poking with the dot just make sure you land silence first so she doesnt ult and stop your ult

xZeppelin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Try to ambush her with AD carrys, shes very fragile, when i play against zyra its rly works

lolumadnub

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZeppelin View Post
Try to ambush her with AD carrys, shes very fragile, when i play against zyra its rly works
Idk she can just e and walk away

Leonixxiii

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadnub View Post
Idk she can just e and walk away
Maybe switch it up and send in a Ranged AD to mid like Cait who can zone just as well, and poke, poke, poke away from a safe(ish) distance.

Ive only faced her once in mid as Lux.. It turned into a big poke fight, neither one of us lost, or won the lane.

M0nkeyM4n

07-28-2012

see the problem is who can out range her mid? im thinking lux will work pretty well but her sustain isnt that good. so is she the new morg? and i only play ranked so a better zyra wont work..

JuanseCap

07-28-2012

as every ap mid: kass and Leblanc

sdfzxcv

07-28-2012

leblanc