Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

07-28-2012

Graves' not Grave's

MLG Teemo

07-28-2012

sivirs burst is in her Q...which has like 1200 range...

Momento Morì

07-28-2012

Sivir's range is frankly just a relic of when she had a permanent ricochet and could be attacking every enemy at once in a teamfight.

it doesn't make sense with her current kit, imo.

ragerranger35

07-28-2012

Quote:
MLG Teemo:
sivirs burst is in her Q...which has like 1200 range...

Its still not comparable to Graves' burst. And not to mention its her only long range ability.

Graves q has 750 range, w 700 range ( doent deal that much damage but still deals damage)
ulti has 1000 range.

Primanocte

07-28-2012

Grave's range is fine. Lower his range and you'd ruin the champ. Sivir has a pretty long range poke with her Boomerang. Graves has nothing like that.

Ponnderer

07-28-2012

If you can put twitch at 550 you can put Sivir at 550.

tenrel

07-28-2012

sivir has godly harass, and an AA reset?

sweet teemotion

07-28-2012

because at a lower range he wouldn't really be a carry anymore?

77remix

07-28-2012

Lower graves AA range? Not sure if troll or...

But I do agree with increasing Sivirs

Awaen

07-28-2012

Grave's entire KIT was built around "GET UP CLOSE, GET PERSONAL, **** SOMEONES DAY UP". The AS-Dash to get in their face, a skill rewarding you for being closer, a disengage, free tanky stats via passive, and that ultimate (To be honest, I'm not sure what the hell that was about).

Knocking his range to keep that kit feeling would do wonders. As it is, a mere 25 range difference from most carries isn't going to exactly punish him for staying at range. (Oh hey, I got poked! E-Q-W and I poked back significantly better then they did).

I feel like he's very slightly overpowered with the combination of his kit and range. Not necessarily in raw power, just in being absolutely forgiving of mistakes. Caitlyn's supposed to be the 'easy' ad carry with range to make up for mistakes, Graves doesn't need that tolerance with the rest of his kit.