@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Still holding you to it Morello.

SuperShadonic

08-15-2012

Plz do these for Sivir, Urgot and Teemo

Range up to 550

Missile Speed increase to 2000.

Not just Sivir, Teemo and Urgot need it too.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Up.

Ty.

Manishmanny

08-19-2012

NEVER compare 2 different champs with entirely different roles. Sivir has a shortish range because if she DID have more range she could dominate and counter every mid lane mage in the game. Not only that, but it would synergize with her passive too well, making her an excellent top due to the kiting.

one clear Q would = 25% of the mages health gone,
spell shield is self explanatory.
W is a harass tool as well.
and to top all that off you wanna make her able to start out with boots and just auto attack the other mage while chasing with that 50+ move speed untill the mage is to it's turret with little hp.

Graves is a very viable champion and can definitely out damage sivir in terms of raw power. But he does lack the chasing power that sivir has.

Bottom line, anything above 25 range given to sivir would destroy high elo gameplay.

M0MENTUM

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
Is there any chance of going back to the old richochet mechanic? I hate the new one, it isn't even good for pushing It ruined the whole pushing aspect of Sivir.

Volgus

08-19-2012

Still waiting..

I want to play Sivir again. :/

Gamblinpriest

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manishmanny View Post
NEVER compare 2 different champs with entirely different roles. Sivir has a shortish range because if she DID have more range she could dominate and counter every mid lane mage in the game. Not only that, but it would synergize with her passive too well, making her an excellent top due to the kiting.

one clear Q would = 25% of the mages health gone,
spell shield is self explanatory.
W is a harass tool as well.
and to top all that off you wanna make her able to start out with boots and just auto attack the other mage while chasing with that 50+ move speed untill the mage is to it's turret with little hp.

Graves is a very viable champion and can definitely out damage sivir in terms of raw power. But he does lack the chasing power that sivir has.

Bottom line, anything above 25 range given to sivir would destroy high elo gameplay.
Oh no don't hurt me ap mid meta!

Are

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShadonic View Post
Plz do these for Sivir, Urgot and Teemo

Range up to 550

Missile Speed increase to 2000.

Not just Sivir, Teemo and Urgot need it too.
But Urgot is somewhat tanky.

GabeJediKnight

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
What makes me sad is that this will probably end in sivir buffs instead of graves nerfs... he is tankier than a melee with higher burst and the same mobility. Balance! (don't give me the "he has to choose weather to use his E as an escape or a steroid" bs)

murlocmancer

08-19-2012

Yes sivir needs ot be buffed in range and so does freakign teemo. Also teemo needs some steriod, he its into no role perfectly. Jack of all trades, master of non.