Help my jungling with WW?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menea6587

07-28-2012

I feel too blue dependent even mid or late game. Are there any no-nos for new WW when managing mana? I'm currently trying to get some practice in getting ganks in a lane and jungling clear speed before doing real games, but even then, if I don't have blue I go oom really fast.

MishaIsAwesome

07-28-2012

Glacial shroud helps a ton. Please forgive me if I posted twice, weird bug my phone has.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

GP5 is Good on a jungler since you'll be down CS. If you're not getting a Philo stone, get one. If it doesn't fit in your build sell it later, you make a profit and you jungle better. Mid game you can also stop using abilities on non-buff camps if you have your wiggle's. I can't see warwick running out of mana in teamfights. You've got basically two things that chunk your mana that you use once, and one thing that costs a little bit and is used multiple times. Mishal's advice is good if the enemy has at least 2 enemies that autoattack (and they'll probably have three)

You could also try mana regen blues. WW can be forgiven for taking the second blue though. After that you need to be giving it to mid lane.

I Doctor Who I

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menea6587 View Post
I feel too blue dependent even mid or late game. Are there any no-nos for new WW when managing mana? I'm currently trying to get some practice in getting ganks in a lane and jungling clear speed before doing real games, but even then, if I don't have blue I go oom really fast.
If you are running out of mana then you are casting too much when farming. WW is a fairly low mana intensive champ. If you really need the mana that much then put in the masteries and runes for it. But truthfully you shouldnt need them.

Savackz

07-29-2012

I do every jungler in the game that is reasonable, add me.

JcGNeon

07-29-2012

If you're too low on mana all the time then it means to use Q less.