Why is there punishment for leaving a que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShamscamX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Now I understand that there is some pricks out there that will leave a que just because they didn't get there champ or what ever. But what if you get some d bag that refuses to take over the leftover role just because theres was taken.

Just now I was in elo hell solo que, and I was captain so I banned the regular champs and stuff, and I was first pick so I took malphite. Pretty good pick because he does really well as top or jungle, So I say I'll either go jungle or top depending on there pick. They pick Darius, I say I don't want to deal with darius's amazing passive arm pen in top lane. So I say alright I'll jungle, and then the second pick tells me if I don't top he's going to take it so I said go ahead but someone else says they want top because I took the jungle role, so the next two picks go and the guy auto locks top and then the other guy that wanted the jungler role says "you all f**ked me I'm not playing support" then auto locks a jungler then I said fine I'll mid as malphite, then the final guy goes and auto locks ziggs instead of a support, so someone has to dodge because theres not support two junglers, a top, a mid and an ad carry. So since noone else was going to dodge I had 2 so I get a punishment of waiting 30 minutes because of other peoples stupidity.

How is that at all fair, why can't riot just add a remake button or a kick this person button. People don't just vote kick one person for no reason! its solo que and theres only 1 pre-made duos per team, so there not going to kick em for no reason.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

if there was no punishment people would constantly dodge all day. i'm not very high rated and i've only had to dodge once because of trolls, it's not a common thing to have to dodge a game. you used to lose rating when you dodged, so i'd say waiting 30 minutes is a lot better than losing rating.

trackmaster

07-28-2012

**** we got counter picked, but its cool because we can just dodge and get another chance.

^That's why.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamscamX View Post
why can't riot just add a remake button or a kick this person button. People don't just vote kick one person for no reason! its solo que and theres only 1 pre-made duos per team, so there not going to kick em for no reason.
I like the kick button. But if it requires a 4/1 majority like surrendering no duo-que will ever get kicked, so make it a simple majority please.