Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is there punishment for leaving a que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShamscamX

07-28-2012

Now I understand that there is some pricks out there that will leave a que just because they didn't get there champ or what ever. But what if you get some d bag that refuses to take over the leftover role just because theres was taken.

Just now I was in elo hell solo que, and I was captain so I banned the regular champs and stuff, and I was first pick so I took malphite. Pretty good pick because he does really well as top or jungle, So I say I'll either go jungle or top depending on there pick. They pick Darius, I say I don't want to deal with darius's amazing passive arm pen in top lane. So I say alright I'll jungle, and then the second pick tells me if I don't top he's going to take it so I said go ahead but someone else says they want top because I took the jungle role, so the next two picks go and the guy auto locks top and then the other guy that wanted the jungler role says "you all f**ked me I'm not playing support" then auto locks a jungler then I said fine I'll mid as malphite, then the final guy goes and auto locks ziggs instead of a support, so someone has to dodge because theres not support two junglers, a top, a mid and an ad carry. So since noone else was going to dodge I had 2 so I get a punishment of waiting 30 minutes because of other peoples stupidity.

How is that at all fair, why can't riot just add a remake button or a kick this person button. People don't just vote kick one person for no reason! its solo que and theres only 1 pre-made duos per team, so there not going to kick em for no reason.

defleppardruelz

07-28-2012

if there was no punishment people would constantly dodge all day. i'm not very high rated and i've only had to dodge once because of trolls, it's not a common thing to have to dodge a game. you used to lose rating when you dodged, so i'd say waiting 30 minutes is a lot better than losing rating.

trackmaster

07-28-2012

**** we got counter picked, but its cool because we can just dodge and get another chance.

^That's why.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Quote:
ShamscamX:

why can't riot just add a remake button or a kick this person button. People don't just vote kick one person for no reason! its solo que and theres only 1 pre-made duos per team, so there not going to kick em for no reason.

I like the kick button. But if it requires a 4/1 majority like surrendering no duo-que will ever get kicked, so make it a simple majority please.