why nerf rumble? why not revert the hitbox?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ima Bowze

07-28-2012

I never really noticed his q as being unreliable with the hitbox and ive played him fore like 5 months now as my main... so why not revert the hitbox instead of nerf him?

TRUCK YEAAAH

07-28-2012

They're not nerfing him, they're just fixing a bug with the q, rumble will not be any weaker than he was before

JRiMi

07-28-2012

Get your facts straight before downvoting and posting your comments. He is getting nerfed in the next patch BC with the bug fix he was dealing even more damage with his flamespitter which they deemed too strong. But I don't think you'll feel much of a difference in damage or the way he plays

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

before his q was buggy, so they fixed it so it hit all the time. the damage is insane in case you haven't noticed, rumble has came out of nowhere and snowballs any lane he's in pretty hard.

Gespent

07-28-2012

i dont care if they fix a bug and now they are nerfing it . BUT they also nerf all their kit.

the diference betwen a good rumble and a rumble is the management of the danger zone , nerf that and he becomes another spam-no brain champ .
=/ 4 nerfs 0 buffs

Sam Is Whoa

07-28-2012

rumble has came out of nowhere and snowballs any lane he's in pretty hard.

He hasnt come out of nowhere I have been playing and dominating with him for a year now since he came out. He has always been good just a little better now that I barely even noticed.

the diference betwen a good rumble and a rumble is the management of the danger zone , nerf that and he becomes another spam-no brain champ .
=/ 4 nerfs 0 buffs

Thats also incorrect. as constituted now you are not hindered much at all if you overheat. With the new rumble you will have to pick and chose your situations to overheat because you wont do as much dmg without your spells. This nerf gives him an overall higher skill cap and new to rumble players will have problems if they ooverheat at the wrong time. They are giving him a minor nerf that most ppl wont notice too much and his management of junkyard titan is the difference.

NapalmBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

he is getting his q nerfed but it will still be better then pre-fix of the hitbox apparently. Only other part of kit taking a hit is his ap bonus when overheated is going from 30 to 25% so whats the big deal? he will still be a strong pick, and although it is a nerf he won't be in much worse of a place then he was before the hitbox fix

defleppardruelz

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
rumble has came out of nowhere and snowballs any lane he's in pretty hard.

He hasnt come out of nowhere I have been playing and dominating with him for a year now since he came out. He has always been good just a little better now that I barely even noticed.

=/ 4 nerfs 0 buffs

Thats also incorrect. as constituted now you are not hindered much at all if you overheat. With the new rumble you will have to pick and chose your situations to overheat because you wont do as much dmg without your spells. This nerf gives him an overall higher skill cap and new to rumble players will have problems if they ooverheat at the wrong time. They are giving him a minor nerf that most ppl wont notice too much and his management of junkyard titan is the difference.
rumble has been so uncommon throughout the game forever. i've played for about a year and he is honestly one of the least played champs i've seen. when they fixed his buggy q, tons of people saw pros streaming rumble because he is overpowered and thus tons of rumbles, coming out of nowhere. if you are barely even noticing rumble's massive buff you need to get your eyes checked. it's even been stated by riot that the bug fix on his q gave him way too much dmg.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-31-2012

Man rumbles pretty OP. Drops his Q and can use his W to hit the person w/o taking much dmg. With only relying on cds to cast his skills he stays in lane long and clears minions fast. Having a
Q that deals a good chunk of health with really only a 3 sec cd if you count the time the flames up is pretty insane. TBH the danger zone is pretty bad too. Prolly half the players don't even notice it and take more dmg than they expect.

Sam Is Whoa

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
rumble has been so uncommon throughout the game forever. i've played for about a year and he is honestly one of the least played champs i've seen. when they fixed his buggy q, tons of people saw pros streaming rumble because he is overpowered and thus tons of rumbles, coming out of nowhere. if you are barely even noticing rumble's massive buff you need to get your eyes checked. it's even been stated by riot that the bug fix on his q gave him way too much dmg.
So you never seen him played until his bug fix but you can tell the difference in his play? I find that strange since you dont have anything to compare it to, unlike me who has mained him since his release.

Also he never got a buff he got a bug fix that made his q more consistent. He was not played much at all but he was NEVER bad. Thats what i meant from didnt come out of nowhere. I have been stomping with him top sine his release.

His q will now deal dmg similar to how it did b4. He will be slightly nerfed but he wont be killed. He will still be strong top pick and his ult will forever be the "equalizer" in team fights. His slow will still stack 90% and he will still do massive dmg. It took the bug fix for others to realize that hes innately tanky and mag. pen rumble is extremely dangerous.