Spooky's Sketches and Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleecasan View Post
Wasn't really advertising, but anyway it's been deleted... I'll delete the link I posted of the other person's art too.
I don't have an issue with external links inasfar as giving examples for things or if it's referencing something as an emote or avatar or something of the like, so the initial link you posted was alright and the pikachu emote is fine; It's just when people link to their own work that comes off as advertising, rather than linking to someone else's for some reference or reminder purpose. Does that make sense?

Like, if someone linked to an image of something that reminded them of something I drew, that's fine. But if someone says, hey, my art is awesome, too! Check it out! That's not so great. One is a direct commentary to my art, since this is my thread, the other is just encouraging people to divert from my thread to enter their own.

Just clarifying, not trying to hassle you or anything. I appreciate you taking it well, and I don't want you to think I'm just singling you out or anything.

Spookypatrol

08-02-2012

Here's an additional work in progress for the brothers' beach art. Now, to add a few random female champions for Draven to flirt with...

Attachment 502110

Also, now to fix Darius's arm... -_-

ZapMyHeart

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Here's an additional work in progress for the brothers' beach art. Now, to add a few random female champions for Draven to flirt with...

Attachment 502110

Also, now to fix Darius's arm... -_-
Wake me up. This is too good to be true.

Can has Taric x Ez in the background too? xD

Spookypatrol

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapMyHeart View Post
Wake me up. This is too good to be true.

Can has Taric x Ez in the background too? xD
I do greatly appreciate the use of Pokemon gifs, truly.

Also, I am inclined to say no Taric x Ez because I try to avoid shipping pretty hardcore, but a couple of my friends thought it would be too hilarious not to add them somewhere ambiguously in the distance, so I'm considering it. No yes, no no. All that I know is that if I do add it, it'll be both ambiguous and amusing.

ZapMyHeart

08-03-2012

Quote:
I do greatly appreciate the use of Pokemon gifs, truly.

Also, I am inclined to say no Taric x Ez because I try to avoid shipping pretty hardcore, but a couple of my friends thought it would be too hilarious not to add them somewhere ambiguously in the distance, so I'm considering it. No yes, no no. All that I know is that if I do add it, it'll be both ambiguous and amusing.
Pokemon lightens the mood :O

And if you do add it, you'd be awesome sauce. So please be awesome sauce. You also earn your street cred :P

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

The beach pic is looking good so far. I'm looking forward to some more progress with it. Though I admit, I'm most eagerly awaiting the LoL ladies in beach garb. : P XD

Spookypatrol

08-04-2012

Oh looks! Another work in progress!

Attachment 503683

Draven Draven was a bear. Draven Draven had lots of hair...

And here's the full size image: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4...nbeachwip3.jpg

ZapMyHeart

08-05-2012

Spookypatrol

08-06-2012

What... what's this? Is this... a wild work in progress!?

Attachment 504301

And here's the full quality version as per usual, since I can't upload super-mega-ginormous images directly onto the forums:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/802...nbeachwip4.jpg

Volv3r

08-06-2012

Quote:
Oh looks! Another work in progress!

Attachment 503683

Draven Draven was a bear. Draven Draven had lots of hair...

And here's the full size image: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4...nbeachwip3.jpg
nice Vayne ;D