Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spooky's Sketches and Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

07-28-2012

Just a collection of all of the LoL fanart I've done over time. I'll be periodically adding more as I, well, draw more, but until then, enjoy what I've got!

PS: At the moment, Draven is my favorite champion, so I do have quite a bit of art with him in it

PPS: I am also including Minecraft Skins that I've custom made of LoL champs as well I'll post screenshots of them when I get the opportunity, but until then, you're free to upload them to your MC client and see if you like them.

To the art!

----------

Skin Ideas:

Bilgewater Draven: 497841 (Blade detail: ) 497844

(For the "official" thread for this skin, visit here to show your support : ) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2370046 )

Draven in a Suit: 497849 (Official support thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2319214 )

-----------

Random Doodles:

Darius and Draven in profile (w/o Draven's circlet) 497847

Darius and Draven at the beach: (This one was a request. I don't normally take requests, but it's been some great drawing practice, and was just overall fun. I have a lot of work left to do on it, but feel free to enjoy what I have done so far) 504299 (Previous Progress: ) 503684

Chibi-ish Draven: 497843

Sewn Chaos Orianna quicksketch: 497852

Work In Progress of quicksketches of every Champion: 497857

Random: 497853

-----------

Minecraft Skins:

Brand: 497842

Darius: 497845

Draven: 497848

Orianna: 497859

Swain: 497851

Winged Hussar Xin Zhao: 497850

Enjoy~

-Spookypatrol

A Narnian

07-28-2012

These are great! Can't wait to see more

ThePlatypirate

07-28-2012

Oooh, new thread.

I love the Minecraft skins. I tried out Brand and Swain and they look awesome. But of course, you need to wield fire aspect and flame charges for that authentic Brand feel. And I dunno, hold a blaze rod all the time to replace Swain's staff? XD

I really like the Orianna sketch too. It gets across her haunting style very well, whilst retaining that feel of girlish naivety she has.

I've seen the rest, so you know what I think about them. And I hope to see more of your stuff soon too. ^^

Spookypatrol

07-29-2012

@A Narnian: Thank you! Sometimes I just randomly start doodling champions and it takes me all of ten minutes to draw them in the style I did for the profile sketches of Darius and Draven, so I imagine I'll have quite a few more of those when I just randomly decide to do them, haha. As for full color images and such, well, those are a bit rarer; eventually, though, you'll see more of those, too.

@ThePlatypirate: Pfft, you've seen all the Minecraft skins with the exception of Orianna :P But, as per usual, thank you very much~

WinterShell

07-29-2012

The Draaaven paintings are really nice and I love your sketches too Cute Kog'Maw is cute.
Too bad I don't play minecraft.

ThePlatypirate

07-31-2012

*bump*

Y'know, you should change the title of this thread to mention the MC skins. Because although the sketches and LoL skins are obviously awesome, and I expect you want people to focus on the skill it took to make those, something rarer and potentially practically useful to the average member like that might draw in more people to view and comment on the thread.

ZapMyHeart

07-31-2012

*ahem* Draven and Darius may need to have a beach splash art

Spookypatrol

08-01-2012

@WinterShell: Thank you : D Also, I approve of the additional "A"s in Draven's name~

@ZapMyHeart: Hah, what, you mean the brothers actually on the beach in swimming trunks and such?

ZapMyHeart

08-01-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:

@ZapMyHeart: Hah, what, you mean the brothers actually on the beach in swimming trunks and such?

Why yes. I'm sure a lot of female players would appreciate the fan service

Spookypatrol

08-01-2012

Quote:
ZapMyHeart:
Why yes. I'm sure a lot of female players would appreciate the fan service

*shifty eyes* Weeellll.... if the guys get their fancy-schmancy fan-servicey pictures of champions like Vayne and Riven in their 'kinis, I suppose I could take the time and effort to draw some manly men in trunks. I won't complain

I don't normally take requests, but the opportunity for a fun drawing is too glorious to pass up.