Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Champion profile page bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This has happened multiple times to everyone I know, that we go into our profile to see what champions we have and the page has completely bugged and only shows a handful of the champions. It makes it difficult to look at champions when you are trying to come up with a strategy as a team. The only way I have been able to reset it is to restart the entire client, even going into a game and coming out doesn't reset the bug. I have tried to post a picture but it keeps getting timed out. It's happened for a long time, and I have said something about it before.

This is still a problem 4 months later.

The champion page bugs out more often than it works correctly for me.

Every time I go to the champion page I'm just praying that I can actually see all the champions I have.

BUMP BUMP BUMP, whats the deal riot????