Would You Like to see this Item in LoL

Hell Yeah 3 15.00%
Never 12 60.00%
OP needs tweaking, such as.... 5 25.00%
UP needs better stats, Such as... 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

[Rate My Item] Cloak of the Cabal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazreal

07-28-2012

I would like to introduce a versatile Item that that can be used on any champion

I present
-------------------------------
Cloak Of The Cabal
-------------------------------

Recipe
Negatron Cloak (740g) + Ruby Crystal (475g) = Cloak of the Cabal (1000g)
total price 2215 gold

Stats:
300 HP
60 MR
5% CDR
:Unique Activate: become invisible for 1.2 seconds (CD on 100 seconds)
You Become Visible upon Attacking or casting a Spell

Notes:

This item while seeming too powerful offers no OFFENSIVE stats, so rushing it wouldn't be the best choice, while it can however work vary well on a lot of champions such as Assassins to be given that little be of extra stealth they may need.

Mages that need to back away after their initial burst but don't have mobility adding an alternative in terms of resistance to Zonya's Hourglass.

Also having it with pure defensive stats allows it to be viable on tanks that don't have that ranged initiation to initiate. Such as Mundo, Galio, Volibear, and Rammus.

This Item maintains very easy ways to counter: Pink Wards, Oracle's Elixer, and AOE damage.

In Closing
I would like to know what you think of this item in terms of power and usefulness, such as how you would use it, seeing as there is 100+ champions.

My first thoughts would be having it on Talon busting your full combo ending in ultimate, and a couple of attacks, then going invisible, to exit combat while a few moves come off CD, and popping out for another small combo, like a Shinobi.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Invisible Tryndamere

Invisible Garen

Invisible Skarner

That is all.

Lazreal

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Invisible Tryndamere

Invisible Garen

Invisible Skarner

That is all.
What about them?
You wouldn't be able to have garen spinning while invisible, and whats te difference between Skarner Flashing and Ulting and rushing in with a small invisibility to attempted to pull someone?

Also this could Help Tryndamere become Viable on competition giving him a better chance of Ulting and running away, since usually he'll just get chased and Ignited, and erased like usuall.

please elaborate, for all I see is you get pawned by these three champions, Quick Silver Sash Counters Skarner, a lot of HP counters Garen, and Armor counters Tryndamere

Yuan Shikai

07-28-2012

Stealth will never be on an item, however short, non-stealth champs are just not balanced around it.

NineballCirno

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazreal View Post
What about them?
You wouldn't be able to have garen spinning while invisible, and whats the difference between Skarner Flashing and Ulting and rushing in with a small invisibility to attempt to pull someone?

Also this could Help Tryndamere become Viable on competition giving him a better chance of Ulting and running away, since usually he'll just get chased and Ignited, and erased like usuall.

please elaborate, for all I see is you get pawned by these three champions, Quick Silver Sash Counters Skarner, a lot of HP counters Garen, and Armor counters Tryndamere
In the case of Garen, he doesn't have too reliable of a gap closer.

In Skarner's case, if he rushes in with a small invisibility, he can still flash to get away.

As for Tryndamere, the problem is that an item should not be designed just to make a champion viable.

In short, champion with invisibility have kits that are balanced around that, and Garen, Skarner, and Tryndamere are not those type of champions.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Quote:
What about them?
You wouldn't be able to have garen spinning while invisible, and whats te difference between Skarner Flashing and Ulting and rushing in with a small invisibility to attempted to pull someone?
Flash: 265-280 second (4:15-40) cooldown
This: 100 second (1:40) cooldown

Well, difference number 1 would be about 3 times as abusable a CD. Number two is that they could cast their mobility spells (Garen Q, Skarner W, Tryndamere E) right before activating this, and thus being invisible long enough to get into range before you have an idea of what happened.
Quote:
Umm, no. An item should never be the reason a champion is viable. This is also the reason that Mordekaiser is absolute **** right now.
Quote:
No, I have no trouble with these champions. What I'm saying is that giving them access to something their kit is not balanced around--invisibility--would, quite obviously, imbalance them and the game overall. I only named 3 examples, and I specifically tried to pick champions that are either inviable or not currently popular. What the hell do you think would happen with invisible Ryze or Leblanc? What about stacking invisibility on champions who already have it? What about Eve's new stealth, making her literally undetectable until she's in melee range and shoving both heels up your ass?

Stealth is balanced from champion to champion, it is NOT balanced as an item effect.

axesandspears

07-28-2012

Stealthed Allistar with Boots of Mobility and Shurelya's Revelry would definitely be a problem with this type of item.

There are a lot of mechanics in this game that are only possible to balance in a champion's kit by adding drawbacks to those champions, and those mechanics would never be balanced on items.

Lazreal

07-28-2012

I guess I'm still used to DOTA, their was a simular item, except it had a really long stealth that added a speed buff and a 100 crit chance when coming out of stealth.cost a pretty penny like 4400 gold I think, added alotta Agility which added ARMOR, MS, CRIT, ATS, and for agi heros DMG, yet not many people used it, except me and even then it wasn't OP

Lazreal

08-03-2012

bump

RedBalverine

08-03-2012

Imagine galio, amumu, malphite, going invis, then ulting.