Almost at 6300 IP, looking to splurge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPlayWithSinged View Post
I've played most of those champions.

garen = squishy. If you build into tank items to make him less squishy he = bad. I'd play him during this free week to test him. I bought and was very dissapointed.
Squishy. You're stupid.

xin zhao = just a bad master yi
"Bad Master Yi." I lol'ed

cho'gath has a learning curve. Once you know how to play him you can be a MFing cho'gath.
Actually, this one is bad.

Nasus...Just no.
One of the most balanced champions in the game. Nasus takes a bit to learn, but the payoff is amazing.

Mordekaiser....Hate playing him.
I do, too. I'll give you this one.

Janna seems like she can lane very well, but theres nothing special about her either.
Trolololololol.

Mentono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

lolz Astor no need to bash....

Mentono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

alrite just played a game against a Mordekaiser, he seemed like he was un-harassable cause of his shield blocking out all my harassment.... seems very strong?

LOLUMAAAD

09-09-2010

Go with Sion, he's a good pick. Cheap and has many viable playstyles.

Mentono

09-09-2010

i think i'm gonna have to cross vladimir off my list or put him aside for now....he's just too dam expensive...*sigh*

Arczer

09-10-2010

Gangplank is freaking awesome !
Great character for a beginner; not sure why hes not "Recommended"

Flash/Ghost combo with his W skill can make him almost impossible to kill, he has a built-in heal/cleanse, an incredibly powerful nuke, great farming capabilities, can attack anywhere on the map and slow/damage them with his ultimate, and has buff that affects him and other players by adding damage and movement speed.

In short:
Big damage, hard to kill, racks up on gold very quickly, and has AoE CC
A great champion for solo/normal games (Not so much in ranked)

So; what you're looking for is:

A champion that deals great WTF? damage
Beefy, but not a tank
Mostly for doing well in Solo queues for normal games
And can escape almost every situation.

Gangplank.

True Fire Rune

09-10-2010

Morde's role in a teamfight is weird, because his moves all have pretty low cooldowns, so he can spam more often in a fight, and is quite durable while doing so. He's like an eternal thorn in your side. He's also amazing during the laning phase.

Mundo is pretty versatile. Depending on preference, tank or dps or a mixutre of both seem to work. He's really great early,but tapers off late game, but doesn't sink completely. Ignite ruins his day.

Janna - Support queen. Shield teamates, protect them, help chase , she's just a great toolbox.

Nasus - as said early, Amazing ulti , can farm his siphon strike to do massive dmg, and really flexible with item builds.

Fiddle - Some may contest this, but Fiddle's Ulti, crowstorm , is prob on of the funnest ulti's in the game perhaps. Fiddle can wreck entire teams and change teamfights in a second. Damaging, long, but chancy silence, massive aoe damage, and durability in drain. He gets a bad rap on the forums, but I think he is a great caster.

If you play Amumu/Trist/Ashe , I would recommend Fiddle to throw a mage into your options, but if you want to continue dps, then Xin/Garen is just fine.

Mentono

09-10-2010

so from what I understand, Garen is better in a longer match, and Xin Zhao is better early-mid game?

and Sion..what does he do in a team fight? He stuns the carry, then ults and just auto-attack people right?

Mentono

09-10-2010

haha just played a game with Urgot and he is..pretty powerful? I only bought a trinity force and i had like 2.6k HP at level 15-16. he seems pretty fun with his E and Q combo, which only has a 1 second cooldown at level 5. don't think he's worth the price though... I heard he scales poorly too? his W and E have a 0.8 Ratio though....?