Turlte treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karma LOL

07-28-2012

We've all been through it, the infamous turtle tactic.. You've fought hard to destroy all but one of your enemies turrets and even their 2 nexus'. Surely you think this game is almost over and youre going to win.. a half an hour passes.. the entire time you've watched your enemies lead all of your minions up to their nexus turret clearing wave after wave getting fed and simply waiting for you to slip up. Solely do to the fact they have a heal zone and a turret that can kill most champs in 1-2 secs they get an lucky , unskilled, ace. Gameover you lose. Why are the spawn points and health tiles so close to the nexus?

Koldheartedjsp

07-28-2012

I've never been through this please explain how you end up like this baddie

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

No, we 'all' haven't.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

I'm pretty sure the unskilled ace is happens because of the unskilled letting them "turlte"

Fearsicle

07-28-2012

Though stupid stuff like this is mostly avoidable there are those team comps that you can't simply push through at the base. But a tactic most players try to employ is not taking your opponents inhibitors until you are ready to push for game.

sexyfunkymonkie

07-28-2012

Two nexus OP.

But seriously, there is a very simple solution to your problem. Don't kill the inhibitors early.

/thread

Turtle Omega

07-28-2012

turtle's op

Desocupado

07-28-2012

You need to know when to kill inhibitors and when to push.

Soft Tortoise

07-30-2012

I have been on the side of turtling and won several game like this. Even did it once to a tryn, jax and rynze w a Cait, Vigar and Rumble. That stun of veigars kept them from ever getting anywhere and i would burst down tryn he would run and his team mates would die. However it took forever for us to win becasue we would not get an ace on tryn w flash, his spin and his ult. Once it happened though we pushed the last two towers by tanking them and won game. They all blamed tryn and i thanked our little veigar for winning the game for us after he fed so hard. Really redeemed himself