Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Basnap:
linkz plize. Guess there are no videos of those out yet with eng subs, meh.

Is S3 even better than S2 as S2 is better than S1?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cab-pghZSnM

that'll take you to the premiere of season 3, you should be able to find the rest pretty easily.

I dont know if season 3 is necessarily better than 2 was (for one thing its only gonna be 13 eps instead of 26) but the animation quality and background music have been improved by SO much.
They stopped writing letters to celestia which bummed me out a bit but i got over it. The two CMC episodes so far are some of my favorite in the series though <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Nibalung:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cab-pghZSnM

that'll take you to the premiere of season 3, you should be able to find the rest pretty easily.

I dont know if season 3 is necessarily better than 2 was (for one thing its only gonna be 13 eps instead of 26) but the animation quality and background music have been improved by SO much.
They stopped writing letters to celestia which bummed me out a bit but i got over it. The two CMC episodes so far are some of my favorite in the series though <3


trixie automatically made season 3 the best so far


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

12-09-2012

When in doubt, Trixie, amirite?

Rainbow dash became about 20% more likable in the last episode. She's...actually tied for second best pony now...although I might downgrade Derpy Hooves to make room.

Decisions, decisions...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphite

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
When in doubt, Trixie, amirite?

Rainbow dash became about 20% more likable in the last episode. She's...actually tied for second best pony now...although I might downgrade Derpy Hooves to make room.

Decisions, decisions...


RD was always the best... What you on about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Fluttershy=Best Pony.

Rainbow Dash=Coolest Pony.

Luna=Best Princess.

Applejack=Awesomest Pony.

Coolest=/=Best=/=Awesomest. Just thought I might mention that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Fluttershy=Best Pony.

Rainbow Dash=Coolest Pony.

Luna=Best Princess.

Applejack=Awesomest Pony.

Coolest=/=Best=/=Awesomest. Just thought I might mention that...


I like your creative thinking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-09-2012

Season is now nearly half over ):


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Great, downvote smurf bombing.

I'll...just...fix that. Yeah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

Senior Member

12-09-2012

http://fav.me/d5nnkak

for nibalung


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Cmc?