The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

11-23-2012

The story itself isn't -that- bad, but I have strong feelings against an author putting himself into a work of his own. Especially when its a fan fiction and you're using characters that aren't even yours. Its self masturbatory and a lame scapegoat.

On top of that the author's writing style was... deplorable in my opinion. Not to mention the quality of the writing which was lacking as well.
It was a pretty typical 15 year old story. I used to write the same sort of things as an angsty young teenager

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Ready for the new episode to relax me after the Black Friday madness.

Microgravituss

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Ready for the new episode to relax me after the Black Friday madness.
What is the new episode, anyways? I heard something about a Trixie vs. Twilight duel.

Jaykoboy

11-23-2012

Twilight will win, easy. She's been hardcore studying magic since she was...what...4? And then she's got that whole 'possession potential' where she just zaps everything indiscriminately.

Microgravituss

11-23-2012

Yeah, but Trixie has a Deathcap.

Jaykoboy

11-23-2012

Twilight's Veigar, Trixie's Brand, she may have a deathcap but that's not good news for her.

Microgravituss

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Twilight's Veigar, Trixie's Brand, she may have a deathcap but that's not good news for her.
No. If we're drawing parallels to LoL here, then Trixie is definitely Leblanc. They're both cocky magicians who'll make your health bar dissapear.

Twilight would 100% be Lux. Gifted in magic, older brother captain of the royal guard, firing rainbow lasers that explode things? Doesn't get much closer than that.

Einheria Valesti

11-24-2012

The episode is actually the one where Appleblooms cousin comes to ponyville from Manehattan and bullies the CMC's with Diamond Tiara/Silver spoon.

There was a sneak peak with a new song (yay) looks like its gonna be good.

As for the trixie/twilight duel. No spoilers, but you can find the synopsis of the ep online which tells you what happens

Einheria Valesti

11-24-2012

Sneak peek at the new ep for those of you who haven't seen it. Not really a spoiler, just a hilarious thing the animators did

Jaykoboy

11-24-2012

Watched it a few hours ago. Hilarious. I feel sorta sorry for Babs, though. Sounds like it was worse for her than for the CMC.