The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

Everything about that entire.... well I wouldn't called it a sentence, is wrong.

Hay only has 1 "a" and "guys" is spelled "guiz" when trying to act like a sillyfilly

Ellista

11-20-2012

Hay qwir.

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

You're doing better but you still don't have it down. Keep trying though, I'm done with work for the day so I have time to walk you through it. Baby steps

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnamea461 View Post
season just started and it's already 23% over ):
Attachment 561771

ಥ_ಥ

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

I wonder if they have another double ep special planned for the end of season 3. I refuse to believe that they'd show Sombra's horn blasting off that obviously without plans for him to come back, or that horn to wreak havoc :x

Next ep is the trixie one though right? I guess that'll be interesting. Hopefully they give Trixie more of a personality than an uppity beyotch =/

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-b-bJIuKQ

Here's a segment Daniel Tosh did on r/MLP the subreddit for ponies, as a warning it does have r34 (on national television o_O) but I thought it was kinda funny.

tempnameA461

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Next ep is the trixie one though right? I guess that'll be interesting. Hopefully they give Trixie more of a personality than an uppity beyotch =/
That would really screw with the fics though.
Some people just can't handle properly categorize five different personalities of the same pony.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Screw with the fanfics?
Nah I don't care.
Attachment 561851
Deal with it.

Let those alternate universes continue to exist unaffected by the base universe.

If the source universe gets destroyed, so will the alternates.
(Apple cookie to anyone who gets the reference)

Einheria Valesti

11-21-2012

I'm fine with fanfictions being ruined because the shows canon makes them so, 99% of the ficts I have read were poorly written or not true to the shows characters/style =/

How trash like "My little Dashie" got so popular is beyond me <.< unless most of the fandom really does like masturbatory tales of self injection that're terribly written and blown out of proportion D:

tempnameA461

11-21-2012

My Cadence