The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DD Tanner

11-19-2012

Bring back derpy D:

tempnameA461

11-19-2012

Tarby is best pony musician ):

Einheria Valesti

11-19-2012

Derpy has made an appearance in every ep of season 3 so far

lyra, bon-bon, berry punch, roseluck, Colgate carrot top/golden harvest and dr.hooves have all appeared as well.

the only notable background ponies that haven't showed up yet would be Octavia (who's barely notable) and Vinyl scratch

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

All of those ponies showed up?!
I gotta pay attention to the background more.

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

Strangely enough Berry Punch was at the Crystal Empire for some reason, we can chalk that up to her just being really drunk though and wanting to watch the jousting match (she's in the crowd)

Derpy is harder to find though, I don't remember where she was in ep 1+2 but in the newest ep she's in the crowd of angry ponies right before Twilight tries finding an anti clone spell.

For some reason fancy pants left canterlot and was randomly in ponyville during that ep too o_O I like to think he's stalking Rarity. :3
Applejacks mare cousin in the new ep is really cute too <3 anyone know her name? Her cutie mark is 3 green apples

tempnameA461

11-20-2012

Season just started and it's already 23% over ):

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

There was an article on EQD I think where either DHX/ The Hub or Hasbro had a statement with the earnings of their top shows and how much funding those shows got, and there was a Season 4 tied to the funding of season 3.

Better if Blind

11-20-2012

Not to be mean to any one who likes "My little Pony" but why on the League of Legends forums?

Einheria Valesti

11-20-2012

Not to be mean but have you actually looked at what forums you're in? :P These are "off topic" as in off the topic of league of legends xD

It'd be different if this were in General Discussion, but I'm not silly enough to do that.

Ellista

11-20-2012

Haay guuuuys. /spokeninthenativegaylanguage