The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

11-11-2012

I said I wanted one, doubly so if Diamond Tiara was on it.

I'm thinking if it were to be a wall scroll it'd have to be epic cause of how huge they are. Something like Luna/Celestia squaring off against Crysalis/Discord

or one half be luna and the other half Nightmare moon. Stuff like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pius Leviticus

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
I said I wanted one, doubly so if Diamond Tiara was on it.

I'm thinking if it were to be a wall scroll it'd have to be epic cause of how huge they are. Something like Luna/Celestia squaring off against Crysalis/Discord

or one half be luna and the other half Nightmare moon. Stuff like that.
must.... resist.... urge.... to use *and then they kiss* meme


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Darklight

Junior Member

11-12-2012

Okay time for a different topic if any champ in they league was a pony who would be the best pony?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Darklight View Post
Okay time for a different topic if any champ in they league was a pony who would be the best pony?
His name is Hecarim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
I said I wanted one, doubly so if Diamond Tiara was on it.

I'm thinking if it were to be a wall scroll it'd have to be epic cause of how huge they are. Something like Luna/Celestia squaring off against Crysalis/Discord

or one half be luna and the other half Nightmare moon. Stuff like that.
i want one where villains WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphite View Post
His name is Hecarim.
fffff----


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Microgravituss

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Once upon a time, in a cold, forgotten land far to the north, an evil and powerful king ruled. He brought terror and despair to all, and none escaped his icy wrath.

His name... was Arthas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Janna pony would be a Windigo from the show, only... you know, nice xD

Sona pony would be friends with Vinyl and Octavia, probably lyra too

lulu and veigar I can see being classmates of the CMC's with veigar always getting into trouble for being "teh ebil" while lulu tries stopping him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Darklight

Junior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Janna pony would be a Windigo from the show, only... you know, nice xD

Sona pony would be friends with Vinyl and Octavia, probably lyra too

lulu and veigar I can see being classmates of the CMC's with veigar always getting into trouble for being "teh ebil" while lulu tries stopping him
Wow I like what your saying and I can see something like it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pius Leviticus

Senior Member

11-12-2012

would pinkie pie lulu skin be a good idea?

replace pix with gummy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pius Leviticus View Post
would pinkie pie lulu skin be a good idea?

replace pix with gummy
*vomits*