The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

11-10-2012

Well if you go back and watch the scene where he's defeated you can actually see his horn go flying off somewhere.

And if you look up the official season 3 promo art for Trixie you'll see that she has a new necklace with a suspicious looking trinket on it.
Conspiracies!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...lc-d5auwyb.png

There's another picture you can see of ponyville draped in all red flags bearing Trixies face as well. Hostile take over of ponyville o.o

420CHADWARDEN420

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Says the cretin.

I'm going to assume that the definition of irony is lost on you so I won't even try to explain exactly why you're somewhat of a... disappointment

>for little girls
>gay

do you even think?
i think it's you who doesn't think. the show is for little girls. the fact that you watch it makes you gay.

Einheria Valesti

11-10-2012

Last I checked it's perfectly fine to be gay. It's even legal in my state for a gay couple to get married.

What's not fine, is being ignorant, shallow minded and bigoted. If you'd like me to explain exactly why those three traits aren't very good things for a human to be then I'd be more than happy to oblige. We can even take snack breaks and I'll use as small of words as I can so you don't get frustrated.

Délusional

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420CHADWARDEN420 View Post
i think it's you who doesn't think. the show is for little girls. the fact that you watch it makes you gay.
Is there a problem with being gay now?

I think YOU have a problem.

Seltox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Bro hoof.

Einheria Valesti

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seltox View Post
bro hoof.
/)
(\

/)'3'(\

Pius Leviticus

11-11-2012

friend of mine sent me an awesome pic he found on interwebs

420CHADWARDEN420

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Délusional View Post
Is there a problem with being gay now?

I think YOU have a problem.
Back in my day we used to beat the gay out of you f@gs. Now it's looked down upon.

The golden ages of humanity are gone, we're living in the end times.

420CHADWARDEN420

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Last I checked it's perfectly fine to be gay. It's even legal in my state for a gay couple to get married.

What's not fine, is being ignorant, shallow minded and bigoted. If you'd like me to explain exactly why those three traits aren't very good things for a human to be then I'd be more than happy to oblige. We can even take snack breaks and I'll use as small of words as I can so you don't get frustrated.
you support gay marriage and you call me ignorant? man this world has gone to sh|t, bunch of brainwashed sheep

love between f@ggots is unnatural

the flail

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420CHADWARDEN420 View Post
Back in my day we used to beat the gay out of you f@gs. Now it's looked down upon.

The golden ages of humanity are gone, we're living in the end times.
Yes, it's a sad time indeed. A time when petulant children attempt to look like badasses on online gaming forums. A time when idiots sit behind their computers getting boners over trolling people. A time when 420CHADWARDEN420 was spawned from what one would assume to be some dank, putrefied restroom in the bowels of an illegal prostitution den.

Sad, sad days. ='(