The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
I'm a brony/pegasister (whatever you wanna call it)
It took me a while to admit that I really love this show.
I thought this season finale was the best of them all.
I understand that perhaps they rushed it a bit, but they only had one episode to do what they wanted to do instead of the standard 2 parter we are all used to. But even so, I think they did so decently.

I was a little surprised at all of the hate for Twilight Alicorn, I just don't see where the hate on it is coming from. I love the concept. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for magical girl-esque themes and it fit in with that part of me.

I loved almost every song but my favorite was True True friend due to Rarity's amazing voice in the song.

Also Rarity is my favorite pony. Twilight has moved up to #2 over the seasons.
I've always liked the term Brony more for girls since it's meant to encompass any and all fans, there's no reason ladies can't be bro's.
The 3rd seasons finale wasn't bad by any means but it felt too much like a series finale imo, the season 2 finale is still my favorite cause of Chrysalis + This day Aria <3

That being said I LOVE all the songs from the newest episode, "I've got to find a way" is so...fantastic, especially this remix of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5zoX53ARYw
It's even got wet mane Rarity =D

Twilicorn is fine by me, Twilight is adorable and earned it. Watching the conclusion (?) of her growth as a character was immensely satisfying and I loved it

Einheria Valesti

02-20-2013

More Rarity images for the goddess of fabulosity

lol I died again

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
More Rarity images for the goddess of fabulosity
Dat ashe..

So I found this awesome thing that's totally awesome..
http://www.dashdrives.com/

Pius Leviticus

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
I'm looking back to my picture and I can't really see how you came up with that, but no.
Then you, sir, have never had really good s*x
and if you have, then i implore you to look at that twilight face pic again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Rainbow Dash is best pony!!
She is a living nuke!!!!

Second would be Twilight Sparkle - basically went AP Soraka starcall spam on the Pinkie clones.

Third comes Fluttershy for great reverse psychology powers.

Brandi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
I've always liked the term Brony more for girls since it's meant to encompass any and all fans, there's no reason ladies can't be bro's.
Brony it is then. I wasn't sure which was more accurate since I've only just started to really be a part of the community ;P

Einheria Valesti

02-20-2013

It's personal choice really, no real reason to label yourself if you don't have to though lol

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Brony it is then. I wasn't sure which was more accurate since I've only just started to really be a part of the community ;P
"Brony" is for males
"Pegasister" is for females

By the logic of European languages, if you're with one or more "brony" in a group, you will default to a "brony", so the entire community is called "bronies" even if you yourself are a "pegasister".

If you do not comprehend what I just said, just call yourself a brony. Since it is the internet. Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet.

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/gjyrGxN.png

here it is. Looks pretty interesting
Back to this new pony, I online-thesaurus'd the word Twilight to find antonyms, so after clicking word link after word link I came across the word Radiance.

Radiance sounds like a good potential name for this pony, don't ya think?

Einheria Valesti

02-20-2013

maybe, I hope they continue to just tease/show off new info on the future of the franchise as the weeks/months go. Makes the wait for the next season less tiresome. I know Amy keating rogers (one of the best writers of season 1 and 2) is coming back for season 4 so if anyone can add a new main character and do it well, she can.

Wonderbolts

02-20-2013

swag.mov is finally out

Quote:
Twilicorn is fine by me, Twilight is adorable and earned it. Watching the conclusion (?) of her growth as a character was immensely satisfying and I loved it
...................... *destroys his own ear drums*

Einheria Valesti

02-20-2013

don't be mad your favorite unicorn is a 2nd rate magician with no character growth :P twilight is cuter than trixie

I SAID IT

neiner neiner

teehee~