The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

01-17-2013

what the hell is that and why is it so catchy xD

Just watched the new clip for the upcoming episode, looks like its gonna be good! Can't wait to see Discord come back

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
what the hell is that and why is it so catchy xD

Just watched the new clip for the upcoming episode, looks like its gonna be good! Can't wait to see Discord come back
someone sent that video to me from deviantart lol

Einheria Valesti

01-18-2013

So the Hub aired that first commercial for season 3 again but it has the finale's title in it this time

it's "princess coronation" o.o looks like the purple smart pony might be becoming a princess here soon. Feb 10th i think.

Another possibility is Shining armor/Cadences child Skyla, who hasn't shown up in the show but she has official merchandise that you can buy

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
So the Hub aired that first commercial for season 3 again but it has the finale's title in it this time

it's "princess coronation" o.o looks like the purple smart pony might be becoming a princess here soon. Feb 10th i think.

Another possibility is Shining armor/Cadences child Skyla, who hasn't shown up in the show but she has official merchandise that you can buy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

IT HAS HAPPENED

AAAAALLLLL OOFF IIIIITTTTT!!!!!

and umm that's the date of the Chinese New Year.
The Chinese overlords are ending Season 3!!!!

Einheria Valesti

01-18-2013

I don't really have a problem with Twilight becoming an Alicorn but it's weird since season 4 has already been announced, if twilight is a princess then what can they really do? Unless they make up a new cast of main characters, or a CMC spin off.
Still holding out hope that season 3 is leading up to an epic movie where Twilight becomes a princess and they all fight all the villains at once

Wonderbolts

01-18-2013

if she is an alicorn, im killing her

but i heard its confirmed shes not going to be one, good.

that movie aint gonna happen unless they all turn good

Psycho Pretzel

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
if she is an alicorn, im killing her
Just asking out of curiousity, what can an earth pony like you do to a pony capable of magic and flight?

lol I died again

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Just asking out of curiousity, what can an earth pony like you do to a pony capable of magic and flight?
And then you realize their adorableness can cause heart attacks.

Psycho Pretzel

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
And then you realize their adorableness can cause heart attacks.
oh yeah that's true

Wonderbolts

01-18-2013

who said i was a pony at all