The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

01-10-2013

I saw that thread, I remember if from a while ago too xD poor thread got rofl pwnt by downvotes.

I wonder if they were just teasing that episode? Next is Spike taking care of the pets. Then ep 11 is the discord one. Fluttershy is the only one who wants to reform him so if she's gonna get a dragon voice it's gonna be in the episode, turning her into a dragon or something sounds exactly like Discord.

That leaves episode 12 to be the God tier majestic episode of Rarity and the 13th to be a season closer with the mane 6 doing something silly (hopefully with more Luna <3)

Einheria Valesti

01-10-2013

Berry Punch needs more love, she's adorable and a drunk. I like both of those things

Jaykoboy

01-10-2013

Octavia?

With a VOICE!?

Not before Vinyl gets hers, thank you very much.

BajaChalupa

01-10-2013

How is there a drunk in a kid's cartoon?

Einheria Valesti

01-10-2013

She's not a drunk per se, it's just that her only scene of importance is of her sneaking a sip of punch at a party which the animators later went on to confirm that was a booze joke they were making. So ever since then she's been the "drunk" character. The animators caught on and put her in random places (like the crystal empire lmao) now so people can say "go home berry, you're drunk."

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Attachment 590718

General Stinky

01-10-2013

<

Einheria Valesti

01-10-2013

I have a feeling their apple cider is spiked in some way, and no I don't mean spike has dipped his tail in it.

also, hello stinky

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
She's not a drunk per se, it's just that her only scene of importance is of her sneaking a sip of punch at a party which the animators later went on to confirm that was a booze joke they were making. So ever since then she's been the "drunk" character. The animators caught on and put her in random places (like the crystal empire lmao) now so people can say "go home berry, you're drunk."
pfff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
I have a feeling their apple cider is spiked in some way, an no I don't mean spike has dipped his tail in it.
-________-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2W0vAX7bgg

Wonderbolts

01-10-2013

http://fav.me/d5mt1pw

not sure if i already shared this