The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

HAPPY HEARTH'S WARMlNG EVE!!!! (DAY?) it's not "eve" anymore right? somepony help me!

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

if i wore that jacket with ears and wings on it, i would need to have others accompany me because that thing could attract aggressive people

Einheria Valesti

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
if i wore that jacket with ears and wings on it, i would need to have others accompany me because that thing could attract aggressive people

Exactly xD I'm small and frail D: But it's so cute <3

Happy xmas everyone! Or whatever other celebration you might... er... celebrate :P

Wonderbolts

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
Exactly xD I'm small and frail D: But it's so cute <3

Happy xmas everyone! Or whatever other celebration you might... er... celebrate :P
it would be cute on a female though lol

Einheria Valesti

12-25-2012

Does anyone have a vector or know where I could find one of Scootaloo in "sleepless in ponyville" when she's leaning against the log right before she and RD go to sleep. She's got a hoof on her hip and her legs crossed i think. It's so awesome but i can't find it

lol I died again

12-25-2012

Attachment 581148
Hnnnngghhhhh

Psycho Pretzel

12-25-2012

Quote:
Does anyone have a vector or know where I could find one of Scootaloo in "sleepless in ponyville" when she's leaning against the log right before she and RD go to sleep. She's got a hoof on her hip and her legs crossed i think. It's so awesome but i can't find it
Sorry I know what a vector in physics is, but what is the meaning of vector in your sentence?
Do you want a GIF?
I can make you a GIF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Attachment 581148
Hnnnngghhhhh
Oh yeah . . . whatever happened to her anyways?
She deserves a followup episode like Trixie has.

c4lm

12-25-2012

Quote:
My shirts from welovefine should be getting here pretty soon as well 1 pony shirt with the mane 6 all falling gracefully, that japanese esque twilight sparkle one, then an adventure time shirt cause I <3 adventure time.

My roomates got me a wonderbolts jacket for xmas <.< I guess they don't understand subtlety and the fact that i'll never wear it in public lmao. It does have cute stripes and goggles on the hood, as well as actual ears then some wings on the back. It's very cute. They also got me an Octavia shirt that says "music is my life" which might be my favorite shirt next to the Scootaloo one i have.

Edit: Changelings are cute <3 I bet if you said "I'll shower you with love if you promise to not eat/impersonate me" They'd willingly oblige. Anything that wants love that bad can't be inherently evil.
Do you ever feel embarrassed typing this shit? Real question.

Einheria Valesti

12-25-2012

i was a drama nerd in high school and that guy who always did stupid **** and got laughed at. Nothing I do or wear in public will ever embarrass me. I took public speaking classes in college as well so i'm used to being around people and talking to huge groups. Having a colorful pony on a shirt i'm wearing (that no one will even see since i wear jackets all the time) is the least of my worries.

Einheria Valesti

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Sorry I know what a vector in physics is, but what is the meaning of vector in your sentence?
Do you want a GIF?
I can make you a GIF.

A vector is when you take a scene then remove everything from it other than what the person wants and make it as nice of quality as can be, like this picture. But I want Scootaloo leaning against that log with the awesome expression on her face as RD is telling her to sleep whenever she wants.