The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

not like anyone cares but http://fav.me/d5p5fv2

Jaykoboy

12-24-2012

You...have a problem with Changelings...

You DO know that they have to remove the person you ACTUALLY love to be fully effective, right? And that they behave nothing like that person? They really aren't viable pets.

Now PARASPRITES. I could understand you wanting one of THOSE...

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

I wonder if Applejack and Pinkie Pie are distant cousins and they do not know it yet.
Just a random thought after watching episode 8.

Wonderbolts

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
You...have a problem with Changelings...

You DO know that they have to remove the person you ACTUALLY love to be fully effective, right? And that they behave nothing like that person? They really aren't viable pets.

Now PARASPRITES. I could understand you wanting one of THOSE...
oh come on -_- if you give them love, they probably wont be evil because they are considered freaks/monsters by all ponies D: but if you saw them differently, they wouldn't act that way then.

changelings are best pet EVER *hugs many changelings*

Einheria Valesti

12-24-2012

My shirts from welovefine should be getting here pretty soon as well 1 pony shirt with the mane 6 all falling gracefully, that japanese esque twilight sparkle one, then an adventure time shirt cause I <3 adventure time.

My roomates got me a wonderbolts jacket for xmas <.< I guess they don't understand subtlety and the fact that i'll never wear it in public lmao. It does have cute stripes and goggles on the hood, as well as actual ears then some wings on the back. It's very cute. They also got me an Octavia shirt that says "music is my life" which might be my favorite shirt next to the Scootaloo one i have.

Edit: Changelings are cute <3 I bet if you said "I'll shower you with love if you promise to not eat/impersonate me" They'd willingly oblige. Anything that wants love that bad can't be inherently evil.

Einheria Valesti

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
My two favorites so far are 'One Last Letter' and 'Ascension.'

Man, this thread is moving slower than usual. I guess it's cause everyone is elsewhere with family. I guess I should say merry Christmas eve, all!

"One last letter" is a fantastic remix of the Aviators song with the same title. I think he did the remix himself but yeah, i adore both versions of the song. Aviators is my favorite pony musician, he's even inspired by Owl City who i'm immensely gay for

Wonderbolts

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
My shirts from welovefine should be getting here pretty soon as well 1 pony shirt with the mane 6 all falling gracefully, that japanese esque twilight sparkle one, then an adventure time shirt cause I <3 adventure time.

My roomates got me a wonderbolts jacket for xmas <.< I guess they don't understand subtlety and the fact that i'll never wear it in public lmao. It does have cute stripes and goggles on the hood, as well as actual ears then some wings on the back. It's very cute. They also got me an Octavia shirt that says "music is my life" which might be my favorite shirt next to the Scootaloo one i have.

Edit: Changelings are cute <3 I bet if you said "I'll shower you with love if you promise to not eat/impersonate me" They'd willingly oblige. Anything that wants love that bad can't be inherently evil.
WEAR THAT WONDERBOLTS JACKET!!!!!!!!

they are so adorable!! who wouldnt want to love them?! even if they were evil i would still love them

Einheria Valesti

12-24-2012

I might upload a picture of myself in the jacket. It seems to illicit hugs from everyone I've met at the early Xmas parties I went to last night. Granted they were mostly rave parties and i'm sure the colors/ears on this thing probably melted their faces, but still :P

Psycho Pretzel

12-24-2012

I've seen a couple bronies walking around my school campus with brony shirts on.
They actually don't stand out in the crowd too much. Maybe because the colors aren't too bright and blend in with everyone else's.

Einheria Valesti

12-24-2012

oh yeah, i'm usually in a pony shirt or adventure time etc on any given day. But a bright blue and yellow jacket with pony ears xD I think it's pretty cute, so do my friends, even the non pony lovers. Still feels weird, like one of those weeaboo girls every high school has, that talks about gay manga and screams about naruto all the time.