The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

pfff i like my name without accents numbers or symbols. it means i got to it first

Einheria Valesti

12-19-2012

but you're not a pony :x you're a group of ponies who never really get screen time :P although the new spitfire is pretty adorable, reminds me of full metal jacket <3

The only name I could get without accents would've been Raribelle, combining my two favorite sisters, but I prefer just one name, and it's my favorite pony <3

Scootaloo is the most adorable thing ever

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

well i got this at the time the name change was first released and all the other names i wanted were taken by others and some were by Riot that were auto level 30 even though no games

Psycho Pretzel

12-19-2012

Ok so I'm the only one without a pony related name out of us three right now.

Perhaps I can be Pinkie Pie's distant cousin who makes pretzels for a living.

Einheria Valesti

12-19-2012

I can kinda see your name being used for a pony. maybe they wouldn't use a word like "psycho" but its possible

Wonderbolts

12-19-2012

why cant i stop listening to Vi login screen?!

Einheria Valesti

12-19-2012

its pretty damn good. When i logged on this morning i just sat at the log in screen and listened to it

Wonderbolts

12-19-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7b2DwLgfag awkward last 3 letters but that leads to the login song so you can listen while playing

Jaykoboy

12-19-2012

My mind hasn't been working so guhd today.

But seriously, my day's been filled to the brim with ****, and I can't think of anything. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to be hit in the face with a racquet? Because that was the result of ****.

Einheria Valesti

12-19-2012

a racquet as in a tennis racquet? I've been hit in the face by one of them, not cool.