Tanks get no love in domion scoring system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a piece of crap

11-06-2012

Actually I play support Morg in Dom and a lot of times I just "tank" with garrison and deal damage but I do cap A LOT with close to 20 assists. So I end up either first or second. It's not ALL about the kills it's about capping if you want points.

inFe eD

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdude View Post
I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you are wrong about that as I have played LoL from release date and Dom from its first day. Also, I personally know others who care and see lvl30's 1000+ wins complain, That's a pretty broad and unintelligent statement. Do you know what 32 million registered players care about? I didn't realize God was playing LoL or trolling like some retarded kid. When you get a higher IQ come back and troll I mean try again.
You're right. I'll fix his statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
To win the game? Only bad players care about dominion score.
There you go!

Unstable Fury

11-06-2012

Only score-*****s care about getting #1. All you should care about is that "Win". Start doing work bot in Dom and learn the quiet satisfaction of selfless heroism.

trustmeimdoctor

11-07-2012

The scoring can be pretty misleading to new players. When I started playing LoL and Dominion a few months back, I thought the score was much more important than it is. It would be nice if the scoring was adjusted so players do not make that mistake.