Ban the Big Stacking Items in Bots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sammym3

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Mejai's, Sword of the Occult, and Leviathan.

Some people play bots to learn, test out champions, and builds. While others play them just to stomp the bots, making it impossible to try to learn when they push the lane and kill the tower 7 minutes in, kill steal everything so you never get to know what it's like to even get kills with that champion or build.

All in all, it makes bots even less worth practicing on them as it already is.

I'm level 30 and I have friends who are trying to learn but it's people who build these items and just stomp the bots, it not only ruins my practice but low levels' as well.

And yeah, sure I'm a level 30 who plays bots. But rarely do I play by myself in bots. Only with my low level friends who are trying to practice with me.

So can we just ban these items from Bots. It'd make the game more enjoyable for lower levels actually trying to learn and make Bot games just an all around better experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrocznykiciak

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Some ppl play bots to pick win of the day reward and want to do it as fast as possible.
Why to hate them?
Also none amount of bot games will give you a taste of pvp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazreal

Senior Member

07-28-2012

play all bots games, make it a custom game, add your friends, and make the rest bots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomScar

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrocznykiciak View Post
Some ppl play bots to pick win of the day reward and want to do it as fast as possible.
Why to hate them?
Also none amount of bot games will give you a taste of pvp.
That's another reason why we hate them.

You get more IP rewards if you make the match a little longer. At least for 24 minutes.

People tend to finish the game at 18. Which pisses me off when I'M trying to get the First Win IP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Ok, if you're using bots to test out builds, you're doing it wrong. Playing bots will never give you *any* insight into how a PvP game is going to shape up. The only things you learn playing bots are map awareness and the mechanics and range of your champ's abilities. Beyond that, you really ought to be playing normals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sammym3

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
Ok, if you're using bots to test out builds, you're doing it wrong. Playing bots will never give you *any* insight into how a PvP game is going to shape up. The only things you learn playing bots are map awareness and the mechanics and range of your champ's abilities. Beyond that, you really ought to be playing normals.
This is said way too much.
Well clearly not as much mental experience but it's still experience never the less. Bots are more aggressive at level 1 then most players are. And that teaches you to be passive.

Testing builds does help in bots. Or do you want to see a bunch of AD Anivia's and AP Jayces in PvP costing you losses?

Trust me, bot games aren't "useless" and they do provide some insight to what there is to come. Even if it's not as much as PvP it's still something. The whole "Don't do bot games" thing gets old after a while.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomScar View Post
That's another reason why we hate them.

You get more IP rewards if you make the match a little longer. At least for 24 minutes.

People tend to finish the game at 18. Which pisses me off when I'M trying to get the First Win IP.
Do you know exactly how much more IP you get for that extra 6 minutes?

You'll get more IP for two short games than one long game, ignoring the daily win bonus. This is why Dominion is the best IP farming game; short games against real people = high income over time.

So unless you're trying to milk one game a day for as much as it's worth, I see no merit to this.