Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Complaint.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inlast

07-27-2012

Hello,
I hope there are some others out there that have similar problems as me. Recently I launched a ranked queue and everything seemed okay. This speculation soon was changed when I noticed that 3 of our players in the queue would not communicate their roles and one of them even auto-picked Sion even though no lanes were open for him. Noticing that this was an afk'er and our support picked jax.... I was convinced this was gg and my elo would drop because of it. So I closed the league of legends client so I wouldn't have to lose the game obviously and not have fun. I opened league back up and tried to enter a regular game and the "unable to join queue" thing appeared saying I couldn't play for 30 minutes! I know this isn't thaaat long but I mean c'mon If a player can notice that the game is going to be gg and not even fun shouldnt the wait time be less like 10 or 5 minutes? It just doesn't make sense that they punish you just for noticing that the game was goign to be a blow out. hopefully you have had similar problems. thanks for listening to my rant and have a good day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shargun

07-27-2012

It's one thing to make a stupid suggestion, it's another to rant without one in the first place.