Complaint.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inlast

07-27-2012

Hello,
I hope there are some others out there that have similar problems as me. Recently I launched a ranked queue and everything seemed okay. This speculation soon was changed when I noticed that 3 of our players in the queue would not communicate their roles and one of them even auto-picked Sion even though no lanes were open for him. Noticing that this was an afk'er and our support picked jax.... I was convinced this was gg and my elo would drop because of it. So I closed the league of legends client so I wouldn't have to lose the game obviously and not have fun. I opened league back up and tried to enter a regular game and the "unable to join queue" thing appeared saying I couldn't play for 30 minutes! I know this isn't thaaat long but I mean c'mon If a player can notice that the game is going to be gg and not even fun shouldnt the wait time be less like 10 or 5 minutes? It just doesn't make sense that they punish you just for noticing that the game was goign to be a blow out. hopefully you have had similar problems. thanks for listening to my rant and have a good day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shargun

07-27-2012

It's one thing to make a stupid suggestion, it's another to rant without one in the first place.