SUGGESTION: Surrender anytime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viko

Recruiter

07-27-2012

It should be exactly like StarCraft 2, where you can surrender even the second you joined. You could lose ip or ranks but it sure would make me want to play more and make the games easier to play instead of a, "Do I want to risk losing 50 mins with some noob that won't surrender and get nothing out of it but pure misery?"

Shargun

07-27-2012

The reason there is a time delay is to prevent feeders/feeder teams from surrendering instantly to give the enemy team a bonus in IP and exp without doing any hard work.

Viko

Recruiter

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shargun View Post
The reason there is a time delay is to prevent feeders/feeder teams from surrendering instantly to give the enemy team a bonus in IP and exp without doing any hard work.
It's the same thing in StarCraft 2, when the other side surrenders instantly, your rank goes up as if you just won the game.

Shargun

04-27-2013

Well imagine I made all these little smurfs and played games of LoL where I constantly had them surrendering so my main could gain easy exp. It'd break the system and then people would reach level 30 without any degree of skill and then they play ranked and if you're in bronze V and all of a suden with this new system, people with absolutely no idea what words like cs and takedowns mean, you're gonna have an even harder time getting out of Elo hell. And I think you don't want that.

And why the downvote?