idea for queing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouIfIare

07-27-2012

Dont know if this is the right place to post, but has anyone thought of que-ing like in wow? choosing to que up as jungle, mid lane, top lane ect?

RumRunner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

With the confusion/arguments as to who plays roles once in queue, I have also thought this would be a better option. However, similarly to WoW, you would find a lack of certain roles. Not as many people want to play support, and so on. The idea does have merit though. I suppose that Riot could implement bonus IP or bonus ELO for the lacking roles as WoW does. I like the idea, and would like to see it happen.

SouIfIare

07-28-2012

Ya thats a good idea. The main problem with selecting roles, as i see it, is that the roles and lanes change according to the current meta. right now its a melee solo top, with adc, support bot, but in the future... Maybe they should just add another option to que in. normal, normal draft, normal choose role, ranked draft.

porowns

07-28-2012

Personally I think the roles should just be available in ranked play, that way you can see the roles for ranked teams, as well as not having a bunch of people mindlessly choose in solo-que. LoL is all about working together, which seems to be the issue.