Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Joining games without pressing "Join" Button.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldran

11-09-2009

Tonight I was playing a game, finished the game, pressed the Victory button and it took me to the "Skip waiting for stats and play again button" screen. I pressed it, and it took me to the normal game select screen, but I didn't press join, I pressed back or cancel.

Upon realizing it wasn't showing my experience or IP gain from the last game I decided to relog. After relogging it notified me that there was a game in progress and to please rejoin.

When I pressed the rejoin button nothing happened, except the little League of Legends icon that comes up on your screen was stuck, this stayed there until I ended the process of League of Legends.

This isn't the first time it has happened, however last time it allowed me to rejoin, although I had missed character select, and was forced to play an unknown character and cause the defeat of our team, even though the other 4 members on my team stated they were on Ventrilo together. HOWEVER this time I had been trying to solo queue except it had been giving me some sort of error ("Queuing failed, please retry again" or something).

I've got a screenshot that shows what happens after trying to reconnect.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6238/34130618.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anata ga mori

Recruiter

11-09-2009

I think you may want to move this to the "Bugs" section rather than the Guides and Strategy section.