Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Railen

09-09-2010

Anyone else really get frustrated playing against a good or even decent singed? I'm not saying he is OP, just really annoying to play against.

anyone have any advice on a good counter to him? When I play him, it seems like once I get boots of swiftness, force of nature, Rylals and a GA I fear nothing.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

I think hes easy to kill, but very very annoying when teamed up. He can fling you into a tower, fling you into his team, slow you down while running, spray gas everywhere.

VIVr

09-09-2010

Once the actual teamfight starts, he's mostly useless, and should be ignored.

Also, don't ever chase Singed if he gets farther away than your autoattack range.

sexy hexy

09-09-2010

If you think he's easy to kill you're playing against a bad Singed
Team with Singed always wins...always

LORDMERLIN69

09-09-2010

lol noobs these days... singed trashes baddies in low elo hell. theres a reason you dont see him in top tier games.

you're just bad, kid. that's all.

Skelenaut

09-09-2010

There's probably a reason we don't see you in top-tier games. It's probably because you think Singed is bad.

Pregnant Rhino

09-09-2010

Singed doesn't have the best damage-output lategame if his targets buy some MR, and can't survive as a primary tank. If you want to mess him up, just throw some slows or stuns his way when he tries to initiate, especially if he popped his ult.