Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-27-2012

"I'm pretty sure no one can survive 5 minutes in bed with Eve. Poor people would probably be dead within 3 minutes" Jack said looking to the side.

Ask the Herald

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Oooh, I can think of a lot of uses for a generator; batteries only last so long, you know. But hey, perhaps you and I do have something in common, Viktor. Tell me, when you rebuilt yourself, did you keep your most important asset?

And I personally think you could build better than Orianna. Maybe a girl who is more anatomically correct and doesn't speak in stereo.

......Yes, indeed they do. Perpetual energy generation would be an invaluable asset to the Glorious Evolution.........Are you, as they say, "coming on to" me? Also, if you truly wish to know about that, then you could always pay me a visit at my laboratory in Zaun. My Glorious Evolution doesn't prohibit me from having my.....secrets.

Well.....That is good that you think that, but why would I want to design and craft a feminine companion fo.......Oh. Right. But no. Intercourse is a rather confounding thing, no? Men and women have a natural need and desire to share their bodies with others, for a myriad of reasons ranging from recreation and pleasure to procreation and continuation of their bloodline.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo's eyes grow wide at Uxaris' comment.

"Um. No problem. Won't happen again. Sorry."
He glances back at Tristana. All he can do is sigh. His usual look of starstruck awe is replaced with doubt.

"Sorry Teo... I didn't mean to frighten you like that. I just... I've had a very clear image of what Tana is and what she means to me in my head for a while. Hearing what I heard just kind of undermines everything I thought I knew..."

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
......Yes, indeed they do. Perpetual energy generation would be an invaluable asset to the Glorious Evolution.........Are you, as they say, "coming on to" me? Also, if you truly wish to know about that, then you could always pay me a visit at my laboratory in Zaun. My Glorious Evolution doesn't prohibit me from having my.....secrets.

Well.....That is good that you think that, but why would I want to design and craft a feminine companion fo.......Oh. Right. But no. Intercourse is a rather confounding thing, no? Men and women have a natural need and desire to share their bodies with others, for a myriad of reasons ranging from recreation and pleasure to procreation and continuation of their bloodline.
I suppose I could be convinced to visit your musty mad scientist basement, but if you try to fit me for some metal prosthetic I'll break off your third arm and shove it down your th-- *Evelynn notices that Viktor's face is covered with a mask*

Up your a-- *And that his bottom half is under a suit of surgically grafted armor*

... Would breaking off any of your limbs even hurt?

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

((Why you miss Mundo stuff?!))

TeoLeif

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
He glances back at Tristana. All he can do is sigh. His usual look of starstruck awe is replaced with doubt.

"Sorry Teo... I didn't mean to frighten you like that. I just... I've had a very clear image of what Tana is and what she means to me in my head for a while. Hearing what I heard just kind of undermines everything I thought I knew..."
"Don't worry about it. I know what I'd do if people started saying things like that about Lilly..." Teo looks down, lost in thought.

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
((Why you miss Mundo stuff?!))
((I didn't actually miss yours. I just couldn't think of a decent reply at the moment. >.< ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo frowns.

Don't make fun of Mundo!
I'm not making fun of you. *Evelynn scoffs and flaps her wrist* Perish the thought. No, I'm encouraging you to break out of your shell. *Her fickle attentions are immediately turned from Mundo to the syringe sticking out of his shoulder, and with a childish squeal she vanishes, reappears above him, plucks it out, and once again poofs back to the ground*

What's this...?

Weenie Lord Shen

07-27-2012

Quote:
"I'm pretty sure no one can survive 5 minutes in bed with Eve. Poor people would probably be dead within 3 minutes" Jack said looking to the side
((Just want to hear what Eve would have to say about this...))

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

Mundo's skin seems to wriggle as if it was alive after Evelynn removed the syringe, is veins looked as if they were going to burst. Mundo began roaring in pain but at the same time laughing.

"Put...back...in!"

Ask the Herald

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
I suppose I could be convinced to visit your musty mad scientist basement, but if you try to fit me for some metal prosthetic I'll break off your third arm and shove it down your th-- *Evelynn notices that Viktor's face is covered with a mask*

Up your a-- *And that his bottom half is under a suit of surgically grafted armor*

... Would breaking off any of your limbs even hurt?
.....Perhaps a visit from you should be prohibited. With your ability to disappear from sight you might be able to create untold chaos within my laboratory.....And I highly doubt that Asimov would be able to clean up effectively...

Breaking off my limbs would be rather undesirable, but I don't feel pain as a normal human might. You see, I have evolved beyond limitations such as pain, disorientation, and disabilities such as broken legs or arms. I am sometimes able to experience some touch-based sensations, but notably dulled.