Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

07-27-2012

"I see... Well, I haven't really summoned you... At all... I've been focused on learning from the arcane masters that I guess I've averted my attention to the other great champions. However, I will take time to summon you, and test your abilities for myself."

-Summoner Jack

Ask the Herald

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
I hope it's more successful than your last invention, Herald. You call it the "Chaos Storm", yes? I call it a "flying magnetic donut".

Still, I'm intrigued. Let me test it for you. I promise I'll return it... *bats eyelashes*
.....You are significantly ill-informed, Widowmaker. My most recent invention is the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, the ultimate expansion upon the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser possessed by the Headsman's Pride. Before that was the Cloaking Field. I have also implanted state-of-the-art artificial wings in place of the useless stumps she previously possessed. I have also crafted a bionic suit for the Tidal Trickster's personal usage. I am currently designing some hextech augmentations for the Mad Chemist, and I have many "Initiates" under my command.

Also, what you see and experience from my Chaos Storm on the Fields is just a miniscule sample of what it is truly capable of.

And no. I will not give you a Cloaking Field generator.

AskPantheon

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((STALKER!!! O_O))
((There is no safe haven from my wrath.))

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Spiky clothing not hurt?

Ever stuck youself with spike?
Yes, but it was intentional, and it hurt ssssssssssssssso good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
"I see... Well, I haven't really summoned you... At all... I've been focused on learning from the arcane masters that I guess I've averted my attention to the other great champions. However, I will take time to summon you, and test your abilities for myself."

-Summoner Jack
Glad to see there are a few reasonable men among you summoners. Most of you come off as being so... crotchety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....You are significantly ill-informed, Widowmaker. My most recent invention is the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, the ultimate expansion upon the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser possessed by the Headsman's Pride. Before that was the Cloaking Field. I have also implanted state-of-the-art artificial wings in place of the useless stumps she previously possessed. I have also crafted a bionic suit for the Tidal Trickster's personal usage. I am currently designing some hextech augmentations for the Mad Chemist, and I have many "Initiates" under my command.

Also, what you see and experience from my Chaos Storm on the Fields is just a miniscule sample of what it is truly capable of.

And no. I will not give you a Cloaking Field generator.
*Evelynn yawns*

Too long, didn't read. You're never going to get a girl if you can't stow the science-y talk every so often, Viktor. Well, maybe if you made one...

Oooh, I know! Ask Orianna if she'll let you scan her. She's such a dear. Probably tastes terrible, though.

Blade3324

07-27-2012

"....... Crotchety?" Jack was fairly confused.

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

But...but...Masochism is Mundo's thing!

Ask the Megling

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
No? Ooooh... *Evelynn sits down while her shadow springs up and forms into a chair beneath her rear* Who was the lucky man?
...There have been...several.

Midnight Firefox

07-27-2012

They are connected to my tailbone. That's different to a human's though.

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
But...but...Masochism is Mundo's thing!
Fear not Mundo dear, I like sadism too.

Oooh, wait! *Evelynn cackles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
...There have been...several.
The first...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
They are connected to my tailbone. That's different to a human's though.
Ah, I understand. My jaw is quite different than average too. Maybe you'll let me show you some time? *Evelynn grins a razor-sharp smile*

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

Mundo not feel unique no more...

Mundo might stomp thing that make him common...