Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-27-2012

"I see... Well, I haven't really summoned you... At all... I've been focused on learning from the arcane masters that I guess I've averted my attention to the other great champions. However, I will take time to summon you, and test your abilities for myself."

-Summoner Jack

Ask the Herald

07-27-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
I hope it's more successful than your last invention, Herald. You call it the "Chaos Storm", yes? I call it a "flying magnetic donut".

Still, I'm intrigued. Let me test it for you. I promise I'll return it... *bats eyelashes*

.....You are significantly ill-informed, Widowmaker. My most recent invention is the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, the ultimate expansion upon the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser possessed by the Headsman's Pride. Before that was the Cloaking Field. I have also implanted state-of-the-art artificial wings in place of the useless stumps she previously possessed. I have also crafted a bionic suit for the Tidal Trickster's personal usage. I am currently designing some hextech augmentations for the Mad Chemist, and I have many "Initiates" under my command.

Also, what you see and experience from my Chaos Storm on the Fields is just a miniscule sample of what it is truly capable of.

And no. I will not give you a Cloaking Field generator.

AskPantheon

07-27-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
((STALKER!!! O_O))

((There is no safe haven from my wrath.))

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
Spiky clothing not hurt?

Ever stuck youself with spike?

Yes, but it was intentional, and it hurt ssssssssssssssso good.

Quote:
Blade3324:
"I see... Well, I haven't really summoned you... At all... I've been focused on learning from the arcane masters that I guess I've averted my attention to the other great champions. However, I will take time to summon you, and test your abilities for myself."

-Summoner Jack

Glad to see there are a few reasonable men among you summoners. Most of you come off as being so... crotchety.

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
.....You are significantly ill-informed, Widowmaker. My most recent invention is the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner, the ultimate expansion upon the Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser possessed by the Headsman's Pride. Before that was the Cloaking Field. I have also implanted state-of-the-art artificial wings in place of the useless stumps she previously possessed. I have also crafted a bionic suit for the Tidal Trickster's personal usage. I am currently designing some hextech augmentations for the Mad Chemist, and I have many "Initiates" under my command.

Also, what you see and experience from my Chaos Storm on the Fields is just a miniscule sample of what it is truly capable of.

And no. I will not give you a Cloaking Field generator.

*Evelynn yawns*

Too long, didn't read. You're never going to get a girl if you can't stow the science-y talk every so often, Viktor. Well, maybe if you made one...

Oooh, I know! Ask Orianna if she'll let you scan her. She's such a dear. Probably tastes terrible, though.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-27-2012

"....... Crotchety?" Jack was fairly confused.

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

But...but...Masochism is Mundo's thing!

Ask the Megling

07-27-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
No? Ooooh... *Evelynn sits down while her shadow springs up and forms into a chair beneath her rear* Who was the lucky man?

...There have been...several.

Midnight Firefox

07-27-2012

They are connected to my tailbone. That's different to a human's though.

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
AskMadmanMundo:
But...but...Masochism is Mundo's thing!

Fear not Mundo dear, I like sadism too.

Oooh, wait! *Evelynn cackles*

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
...There have been...several.

The first...?

Quote:
Midnight Firefox:
They are connected to my tailbone. That's different to a human's though.

Ah, I understand. My jaw is quite different than average too. Maybe you'll let me show you some time? *Evelynn grins a razor-sharp smile*

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

Mundo not feel unique no more...

Mundo might stomp thing that make him common...