Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn giggles into Sona's mouth and lets her finish. "This thing is awesome."

"You should tell me how to turn it off, though. As much as I want 'Shy to repeat that performance, she'd probably never talk to me again." She pauses. "Or eat me. One of the two."
Sona broke off the kiss very slowly, blushing and giggling silently to her self.

"The crystal can usually be turned off simply by thinking of another emotion," Sona's music played out, still in a lusty tune, "However, in emergencies just uttering the safe word will cancel any effects it has. I programmed the safeword to be something I'm sure you wouldn't accedently utter in your...adventures."

Sona then pulled her head close to Evelynn's as she played her instrument.

"Of course, you could always change the targets by just not thinking about them. If you don't want Shyvanna to be affected, all you have to do is just think of me."

It is unclear whether Sona is actuing because of the crystal's effect or on her own accord.

benjimenfire

12-10-2012

"What am I witnessing"
Ben thinks to himself
"I love it" He whispears

Iron Ambássador

12-10-2012

(( I think this is your kind of edition of Soraka's Excellent Adventure comic :P))

(( http://soraka.blogspot.fi/2012/12/ta...aloran-23.html ))

Ask Shyvana

12-11-2012

Quote:
"You should tell me how to turn it off, though. As much as I want 'Shy to repeat that performance, she'd probably never talk to me again." She pauses. "Or eat me. One of the two."
"You are a smart woman..." Shyvana said, barely controlling herself. She left it ambiguous as to which of Eve's options was the one she would do if Eve did that.

Heil Teemo

12-11-2012

Evelynn nodded and followed Sona's instructions, cranking down the crystal's power and making it so once again her pervasiveness was hers alone. "Sorry about that, Sona dear. If you regret your actions, I'm sure 'Shy and myself will keep the secret."

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Orange rings appeared on the ground a few feet in front of eve a summoner appeared, it was obviously the 'Teleport' spell, the summoner with a book looked up at Evelynn. "Circle or Square?"

Ask the String

12-11-2012

Quote:
Evelynn nodded and followed Sona's instructions, cranking down the crystal's power and making it so once again her pervasiveness was hers alone. "Sorry about that, Sona dear. If you regret your actions, I'm sure 'Shy and myself will keep the secret."

Sona felt the crystal's power returning to normal, as her mind rattled on about what she had just did. She blushed deeply as she backed off.

"Oh, right. My bad," Her music played as she put on an apologetic face, "That crystal is strong. You should really only use it in dire situations..."

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

"...and not having been bedded since the night before is not a dire situation." Shyvana commented.

benjimenfire

12-20-2012

Ben turns to the summoner
"Shh don't interupt"