Ask Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

07-27-2012

Teo's eyes widen even more, his face turning a deeper red at the thought of what Lilly meant by 'loven'.

"W-what do you mean by th-that, Lilly? Is Evelynn coming over f-for dinner or something?"

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....I have heard that before, Widowmaker. And it's not your blood pressure, specifically, I require.......

I truly wish to obtain data that may prove beneficial to my Glorious Evolution, that through knowing the biological capacities of my fellow Champions I might be able to design and craft more efficient augments.
... As much fun as that sounds, I am neither looking to become a robot nor be conquered by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Go far? As in?
Murder, mayhem, happy chaos... the usual fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo's eyes widen even more, his face turning a deeper red at the thought of what Lilly meant by 'loven'.

"W-what do you mean by th-that, Lilly? Is Evelynn coming over f-for dinner or something?"
Oooh, whose on the menu?

*Evelynn runs her tongue along her fangs*

Midnight Firefox

07-27-2012

You're confusing me, Eve.

-Tail swish.-

AskMadmanMundo

07-27-2012

Sounds fun, which is you favorite?

The Cryophoenix

07-27-2012

Anivia nods her head at the mention of the spiked bikini, "You make an irrefutable point. I'll give that to you. Also I thank you for giving me a brief glimpse into your past, it is interesting to learn more about you, should you permit my curiosity."

Anivia shakes her head before speaking once more, "I would like to ask one more question, then I shall leave you in peace. How do you view other Champions? I don't wish you to go down a list and give me your thoughts on every single Champion, that would certainly be a daunting question indeed; but I have heard so many things about you and so many rumours... and I wish to know if they are true. Are there any Champions you respect or despise more than others, outside of Vladimir? Do you see us as little more than prey or opposition, or do you think of us as your equals in some way?"

"I suppose I am attempting to judge how you hold the lives of others, such as myself or Ashe, or Soraka, in comparison of your own. I've seen so many champions who take difference stances on this, Shaco who sees us all as little more than toys to break, Vladimir who sees us as cattle, then those such as Sona and Galio who holds the lives of others in the highest regard. Where do you stand in this all and is there anyone you respect more than others?"

Midnight Firefox

07-27-2012

(We could make a hundred pages whilst waiting for Viktor, huh, Bird? xD)

Alilly

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Oooh, whose on the menu?

*Evelynn runs her tongue along her fangs*
Lilly smirks as she shakes her head "No one is, I think Teo is want to have 'Alone time' with me?" She says, hopefully.

Razie

07-27-2012

Razmig offers Evelynn his hand

Ok, let's see if we can make this work.

Ask the Herald

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
... As much fun as that sounds, I am neither looking to become a robot nor be conquered by them.
Ah. Hmm. Well, that is rather unfortunate. I am not intending to conquer, however. I merely wish to usher in an era where hextech and machinery presides over flesh.

Heil Teemo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
You're confusing me, Eve.

-Tail swish.-
Mission accomplished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Sounds fun, which is you favorite?
Which involves the most blood and nudity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia nods her head at the mention of the spiked bikini, "You make an irrefutable point. I'll give that to you. Also I thank you for giving me a brief glimpse into your past, it is interesting to learn more about you, should you permit my curiosity."

Anivia shakes her head before speaking once more, "I would like to ask one more question, then I shall leave you in peace. How do you view other Champions? I don't wish you to go down a list and give me your thoughts on every single Champion, that would certainly be a daunting question indeed; but I have heard so many things about you and so many rumours... and I wish to know if they are true. Are there any Champions you respect or despise more than others, outside of Vladimir? Do you see us as little more than prey or opposition, or do you think of us as your equals in some way?"

"I suppose I am attempting to judge how you hold the lives of others, such as myself or Ashe, or Soraka, in comparison of your own. I've seen so many champions who take difference stances on this, Shaco who sees us all as little more than toys to break, Vladimir who sees us as cattle, then those such as Sona and Galio who holds the lives of others in the highest regard. Where do you stand in this all and is there anyone you respect more than others?"
... Does the concept of sarcasm not exist where you come from, Anivia? Never mind. How do I view other champions? Some better than others. I get paid to perform a service, and that occasionally conflicts with my admittedly limited morals. I'll simplify it and tell you what I think about you:

I think you're beautiful, majestic, and wise. Thus, you're an enemy; a creature who might one day be in opposition of my goals. Also, it's hard to flirt with a giant bird made out of ice, so forgive my somewhat flustered response.

Oh, and Vladimir is an idiot. Have you ever spoken to that man for more than ten seconds? I wanted to tear his ********s off and beat him to death with them.