Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

A letter shows up in Evelynn's mailbox with the Du Couteau seal upon it's back. Inside in a folded white peice of paper.

Quote:
Evelynn,

You are cordially invited to the birthday gathering for Riven... of Noxus tomorrow, on the date of Sept 13th at the Du Couteau Summer Home on the outskirts of Noxus. No need to bring anything, just send a reply to Katarina Du Couteau as soon as you can.

P.S. you best be on your best behavior... or else.

st0pb0t

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana scowls, but steps closer to Evelynn.

"I'm sorry Eve. I did not mean to offend."
"I forgive you." Evelynn is immediately happy again, likely because she had been faking offense the entire time.

xcyper33

09-12-2012

((You missed my question >.<))

st0pb0t

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Evelynn, do you eat humans? As in consume their flesh and digest the remains.
"I don't ask you what you do behind closed doors, do I? Allow a lady her privacy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by urrency View Post
Men or women? Also, younger or older?
"I have no preference, honestly. I enjoy good company. Where that company comes from is varied, and is variety not the spice of life?"

xcyper33

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"I don't ask you what you do behind closed doors, do I? Allow a lady her privacy."

Well I asked because well, you're not human, and you're very much a hunter who prefers fresh meat over cooked stuff. I also believe that you gained humanity, but at your base level you're a carnivorous creature wilder than even Nidalee or Udyr that would eat anything it comes across.

I mean you're from shadow isle, no way your humanity is a natural thing >.>

st0pb0t

09-12-2012

Quote:
Well I asked because well, you're not human, and you're very much a hunter who prefers fresh meat over cooked stuff. I also believe that you gained humanity, but at your base level you're a carnivorous creature wilder than even Nidalee or Udyr that would eat anything it comes across.

I mean you're from shadow isle, no way your humanity is a natural thing >.>
"That's an awful lot of assumptions, Summoner. Did the gossip rag you got all of that from also tell you my zodiac sign and which bars Urf is most commonly sighted at?"

xcyper33

09-12-2012

I didn't mean any harm when I said that Evelynn. I also don't think that who you are now is some 'guise' or 'ploy' to fool people. I just think you are a literal ticking time bomb. If something was to ever happen that made you revert back into your most instinctual, carnivorous, bestial form, it could possibly spell the end for the League. I think when Jax said you were the ultimate predator, I think he saw something deeper in you. Even deeper than what you know.

One of my biggest fears is Zaun doing 'experiments' with you and accidentally discarding your humanity. I feel as though you could be one of the most powerful champions in the League if you didn't hold back. That is why League has limited you for so long.

Your case is sort of like "what if Nocturne wore a business suit and had humanity?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-12-2012

Dear Eve,

"Because of your bosom's large storage area, may I be permitted to live there temporarily."

st0pb0t

09-13-2012

Quote:
I didn't mean any harm when I said that Evelynn. I also don't think that who you are now is some 'guise' or 'ploy' to fool people. I just think you are a literal ticking time bomb. If something was to ever happen that made you revert back into your most instinctual, carnivorous, bestial form, it could possibly spell the end for the League. I think when Jax said you were the ultimate predator, I think he saw something deeper in you. Even deeper than what you know.

One of my biggest fears is Zaun doing 'experiments' with you and accidentally discarding your humanity. I feel as though you could be one of the most powerful champions in the League if you didn't hold back. That is why League has limited you for so long.

Your case is sort of like "what if Nocturne wore a business suit and had humanity?"
Evelynn smiles, taps her chin in thought for a moment, then nods in decisiveness. "Sounds like you're not faking it then. You really do know too much about me..." Evelynn ejects foot-long talons from her fingertips and begins to walk towards her nosy guest with blood lust evident in her eyes. "I'll have to do something about that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Dear Eve,

"Because of your bosom's large storage area, may I be permitted to live there temporarily."
"... Would you pay rent?"

xcyper33

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn smiles, taps her chin in thought for a moment, then nods in decisiveness. "Sounds like you're not faking it then. You really do know too much about me..." Evelynn ejects foot-long talons from her fingertips and begins to walk towards her nosy guest with blood lust evident in her eyes. "I'll have to do something about that."
"
Um...OK listen, lets not get uncivilized here...
I'm just making an observation, thats all

*xcyper33 starts to shake*